The Lost Adventures is finally found by you. A gorgeous classic pixel art point and click adventure made for you for free. And thats not all, while other adventures lack voice action, this one is stuffed with it! It has that classical verb layout that everyone loves (or hates). In contrast to many adventures this is an adventure made for the casual player.
Enjoy Dave and other characters in one of his lost adventures. He has one simple goal for the moment, to go to dinner with his girlfriend. But as in any adventure, not everything goes to plan. He has to figure out a way to get to the restaurant at the top!
Strong points of the game :
* So obscure that you cannot find a walkthrough, so no spoilers to be found!
* A classic nine verb interface hiding most of the blocky graphics and poor animations
* Dave has a soothing voice, so you will sleep better
In short, this adventure has voice acting, pixel-art and a classic point and click interface!
Fixing some bugs that were not visible, but in the long run could lead to problems. Especially on older devices.
Ratings and Reviews
It well done, but you do need hints with the verb style interface.
Fun but need hints
Super fun retro adventure game, but I’m stuck and I need hints or a walkthrough or something!!!!
- Frans Kramer
- 479.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © franzzle
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.