**** The Lost City achieved the #1 paid app position in the UK, Japan, Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, and Denmark! And the #1 paid game in over 30 countries! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! If you get a chance, please sign up for our newsletter over at www.firemaplegames.com to learn about upcoming games! ****
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Adventure Game
This was a high quality game. It took about 3-4 hours to play and it was fun. The puzzles weren’t hard but the tricky part was figuring out where to go n what season you needed to be in since you can’t use the map to jump. There is a hint button that takes 10 minutes to refill. I only needed it once because I didn’t realize you could switch seasons! Overall a really well made game. That being said, I got this game for free due to their new game being out. I wouldn’t pay full price for this as it’s a bit outdated but that’s to be expected as it came out in 2012. I may buy their latest game though because this is a great game and the developer has probably fine tuned his craft over the past 7 years. Kudos devs!
Thank you for keeping The Lost City up-to-date!
I bought this game when it first came out, maybe 5-6 years ago. I played right through the whole thing and loved it so much and then after a couple years of changing iPhones and downloading more games, it had been deleted and forgotten until just recently. I’m so glad to see it’s still on the App Store and is still being kept up-to-date with the newest iOS updates. Thank you, developers! Reinstalled this game on my phone and I’m excited to play through it again!
I played this game when I was younger when iPhones weren't a thing, I had the newest "Kindle" that was fairly slow and only had 8gb of storage. I played all the puzzles on the game, every time I figured one out with my brother we would hurry back to whatever screen that had the thing we needed to complete the puzzle.I finished the game after a year of playing(keep in mind I wasn't very old).
- Joe Kauffman
- 115.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Joe Kauffman
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.