The Lost City
By Fire Maple Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**** The Lost City achieved the #1 paid app position in the UK, Japan, Canada, France, Australia, New Zealand, Sweden, and Denmark! And the #1 paid game in over 30 countries! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! If you get a chance, please sign up for our newsletter over at www.firemaplegames.com to learn about upcoming games! ****
Grandma was right.
Nobody really believed her. Not even you, her favorite grandchild.
But she was right. And more so than you could ever imagine.
The city before you, deep in the mist shrouded forest, can't be found on any map. It shouldn't even exist. Though it's been asleep for a long time, you feel a mysterious power begin to awaken from the ruins around you.
Legend has it the civilization that built this place could somehow control the seasons. But nobody listens to legends.
Nobody except Grandma.
And she was right.
You look again at the artifact she gave you. Close to this lost city, it almost seems alive in your hand.
The city does exist. It's real.
Could the secret magic, powerful enough to change the seasons, be real too?
• Inspired by classic point and click adventure games!
• Beautiful graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint guide and walkthrough built right into the game.
• The Lost City has been translated into several languages.
• Available for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
What's New in Version 1.09
iPhone 6 Plus interface fix
I played this game when I was younger when iPhones weren't a thing, I had the newest "Kindle" that was fairly slow and only had 8gb of storage. I played all the puzzles on the game, every time I figured one out with my brother we would hurry back to whatever screen that had the thing we needed to complete the puzzle.I finished the game after a year of playing(keep in mind I wasn't very old).
The real deal!
This is the closest game I have found to my favorite puzzle game, Myst! It's point and click, super challenging, but solvable! You have to write down clues, because the game changes seasons and you have to go back and forth to solve. Amazing game!
Beautiful graphics, great puzzles
This is a fantastic, immersive puzzle adventure game that had me hooked immediately. I loved the atmosphere and unique nature of the puzzles...once you figure it out it's really a very cool concept! I recommend it to any puzzle game addicts. Please make more!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 1.09
- Size: 106 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Joe Kauffman
- © Joe Kauffman
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.