Nathan Drew specializes in selling lots and development ground throughout the Des Moines Metro and Central Iowa. Nathan is the liaison between landowners, banks, developers, and builders. Nathan tracks the lot market by attending planning and zoning meetings across the Des Moines Metro and by conducting an annual inventory of lots available by each community throughout the area.
Nathan was born and raised in Des Moines, Iowa, and has a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, and a Certificate in Entrepreneurship from the University of Iowa. In college Nathan started building homes for seniors looking to downsize in rural communities through Drew Holdings, Inc.,
his homebuilding company (www.DrewHoldingsInc.com). Nathan has focused all of his energy on selling lots, development ground, and redevelopment opportunities since 2009. It is Nathan's goal to play a role in the building and development of the Des Moines Metro and the State of Iowa as a whole.
Useful features description:
- View Portfolio of Lots Available
- Join Nate’s Mailing List For New Property
- Read About Nathan's VIP Services
- Follow Nathan on Social Media
- Get Turn By Turn Directions Lots Available
- Jake Smith
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.