The Lounge app is a safe and protected mobile application through which teen and young adult Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center patients (ages 18-30) can ask questions, meet other patients and survivors, find resources, and receive information about local programming and events.
All you need to get started is your Lounge Passcode which can be requested by emailing email@example.com. Once you receive your code you’re ready to create your personal profile.
On The Lounge app, you can securely access features including:
• SHARE: Update peers on your experiences, express how you’re feeling, and post photos or videos.
• CONNECT: Find other users with similar experiences or interests, check-in at various MSK Centers, and directly message fellow young adults.
• DO: Discover and suggest various activities and events, both within the hospital and at outside locations.
• ASK: Learn how other patients handled various situations throughout treatment, and get fast, reliable answers from MSK clinicians.
If you have any trouble accessing The Lounge, please call the MyMSK Help Desk at 800-248-0593.
Minor updates and improvements.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 40.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: The Lounge at MSK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.