The Mansion: A Puzzle of Rooms
By Com2uS USA, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
After receiving top honors at Indiecade and IGF, the legendary Nintendo DS game is back for mobile and better than ever!
Puzzle your way through each room and lead the curious Anne to find the secret at the center of a toymaker's beautiful but mysterious mansion! Magic is around every corner, and she can't escape without your help!
* This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
* You can play The Mansion in English, German, French, 日本語, 中文简体, or 中文繁體.
* Compatible with: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th Gen), iPad 2, Retina iPad, New iPad, iPad Mini
(iOS 4.3 or higher required)
* This game is singleplayer only. If you wish to delete or reinstall, you can use the Com2us Hub data backup/restoration services in Options to save your data.
Follow Anne on her adventure to find the truth… and escape!
- Unearth the secret hidden at the center of the mansion and escape by solving each unsolvable puzzle!
- Every room is a new puzzle and a new story!
Uncover the many secrets of the Toymaker's mansion!
- Explore rooms like a storybook and lose yourself in the magic and mystery!
- From the beautiful art and music to the Toymaker's secrets, every detail of Rooms was painstakingly created to be a thrilling tale from start to finish!
Play with Friends!
- Think you can solve the puzzles faster? Compete with friends for the top score on each puzzle!
- Items and tricks can increase your scores!
Connect with Com2uS!
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook!
For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!
For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Uncover the Toymaker's mysterious secret and help Anne escape from The Mansion: A Puzzle of Rooms!
1. New Theme Added!
- Check out the final piece of Anne's puzzling story in the 4th Theme!
- Solve the mystery in 24 new stages and escape the Mansion!
2. New Items!
- Try out the Compass and Eraser!
Have feedback? Leave a review or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Came upon this game by accident and I'm so glad I did. The levels are challenging enoug to work my brain but not too much to make me give up. I HATE not getting a perfect score on each level and only got a two on a few of them so far (only on level ten or so). The characters are cute and I'm looking forward to solving the riddle of the Toymaker and his mansion.
The only reason I marked it down one star is -
(I should note here I am playing on an iPad Retina display- not an iPhone- so screen size is not the issue) that the gears on the left of the screen which are there for looks -they are not part of the actual gameplay- completely blocked one of the teleporting phones in one of the levels I played and I had some real trouble trying to solve the level until one of the times I had to restart the level (after failing 😤) I happened to catch a glimpse of the phone before the gear graphics filled in that part of the screen. So there is a heads up to someone else who may have the same issue. Watch behind the gears.
I DON'T NEED THE MONEY, HONEY...
...and I certainly don't need FaceBook ADS plastered all over the screen. I'm playing on an iPh 6 and can barely see the tiny graphics as it is! The game is colorful and the puzzles are challenging, but just charge what you want and let players earn prizes for their skills and not because they've bought coins! That is dastardly! People, each puzzle is solvable. You needn't make any in-app purchases! If you can't solve a puzzle and the brat starts pouting and begging to purchase accoutrements so you'll win, simply press "retry." Otherwise you are being suckered, not succoured. I just changed my rating from 3 to 2 stars. Also, I should NOT have to sign in on anybody's "hub" to play the FULL version of a game I purchased (some options are "greyed-out" on the menu). I play to relax and have fun ALONE not to socialize. Now it's 1 star because I think of kids buying $20 worth of "coins" with Mommy's credit card. I love "State Of Play" games; they're gorgeous but in no way do they attempt to rip off you or your kids. The Mansion is a pretty game, though.
You can tell the creators worked hard on every aspect of this game. From the animation, to the music, to the gameplay, to the puzzles, and the entire world they created. It's beautifully done, and very fun to play. It's a puzzle game in which you play as a little girl and use magical objects to rearrange the configuration of the room in order to get to the door. It's quite challenging since you only get a certain amount of moves per level; you have to strategize each move if you don't wanna run out (particularly if you like getting perfect scores). If you like magical movies like Coraline and Pan's Labyrinth, and you enjoy puzzle games; this is probably the game for you.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Com2uS USA, Inc.
- © 2013 Com2uS
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Theme 2$0.99
- 100 COINS$0.99
- Theme 3.$0.99
- 550 COINS$4.99
- Theme 4$0.99
- 325 COINS$2.99
- 1,200 COINS$9.99
- 2,600 COINS$19.99
- 4,200 COINS$29.99