The MATCH PRISM®
By The MATCH: National Resident Matching Program
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The MATCH® Program Rating and Interview Scheduling Manager, or The Match PRISM®, is a free downloadable tool from the National Resident Matching Program® that enables Main Residency Match ® and Specialties Matching Service® Fellowship Match applicants to track programs during the interview process and create program ratings that can be used to generate a rank order list in the NRMP’s web-based Registration, Ranking, and Results ® (R3®) system.
Users of The MATCH PRISM® APP are able to:
• identify and select from a directory of programs where they interview
• add interview dates to their personal device calendar
• rate programs on a wide range of factors including quality of curriculum and training, program reputation, patient diversity, geographic location, and quality of residents
• enter “notes” about each program
• calculate a composite score for each program of interest
• develop a program summary to assist in developing a rank order list
• access official NRMP Match Events to review
What's New in Version 2.4.4
New Matches added for 2018 appointment year fellowships participating in Specialties Matching Service®. Data updates for the Specialties Matching Service® and the Main Residency Match® for the 2017 appointment year.