The first app to combine the best features of the world's healthiest and tastiest diets - the Mediterranean diet and Asian diet. Discover the scientifically-proven way to improve your health, lose weight, reduce your risk of chronic disease, and increase your chances of living longer - all while enjoying a wide range of mouthwatering meals.
Created by the authors of the award-winning cookbook, The MediterrAsian Way.
- Over 150 simple, delicious and nutritious Mediterranean and Asian recipes - plus hundreds of variations
- Gorgeous full-screen high resolution recipe photos
- Step-by-step recipe instructions - each step can be tapped to mark as complete
- Dozens of cooking and preparation tips
- A complete guide to incorporating Mediterranean and Asian eating and lifestyle practices into your own life
- An easy-to-follow 4-week eating plan
- A fully-illustrated guide to stocking your kitchen with Mediterranean and Asian ingredients
- A convenient automated shopping list function
- Create your own personal favorites list
- Attach your own notes to recipes
- Universal app, runs great on both iPhone and iPad
WHAT THE EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT A MEDITERRASIAN DIET
“The ideal paradigm for our health would be a MediterrAsian diet.” - Professor Eugenio Iorio, Founder and Director of the International Observatory of Oxidative Stress (a non-profit scientific network of more than 3,000 researchers from 35 Countries)
“We suggest that a so-called ‘MediterrAsian’ diet combining sirtuin-activating foods of the Asian as well as Mediterranean diet may be a promising dietary strategy in preventing chronic diseases, thereby ensuring health and healthy aging.” - Dr. Gerald Rimbach, Professor of Food Science at the University of Kiel, Germany
“In practice, we observed that patients do not feel they are on a diet, in the restrictive sense of the word, but a transition to a new lifestyle that involves flavors, foods and seasonings with a harmonious blend.” - Caroline Fernandes, Registered Dietitian
Ratings and Reviews
I've downloaded and/or purchased several Mediterranean diet apps and quickly deleted them because they offered so little. Love this app. Recipes in this app are plentiful and easy to follow.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.