Miami Herald News
By The Miami Herald
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get your news wherever you go. Our news app features Miami Herald's Pulitzer Prize-winning news coverage, photos, video, commentary, bloggers and much more.
• Get up-to-the-minute breaking news
• Browse news by category
• View photo galleries and videos
• Download and save stories for offline reading
• Share via Email, Facebook or Twitter
• Read and post comments on all stories and blogs
How does the Miami Herald subscription feature work:
• Downloading the app is free and you'll get a certain number of stories every month for free. The stats are always free.
• Existing Miami Herald subscribers can log in for unlimited access to the application with their Miami Herald Plus account.
• If you are not a current Miami Herald subscriber, you can choose to subscribe to the full application, simply select the monthly subscription, priced at $6.99 USD per month
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of $6.99 USD for the next monthly period
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your device if you don't want to continue with auto-renewal
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscription purchased in the application is only for access to the Miami Herald app
For help with the app, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 5.22.1
- Fixed a crash for upcoming iOS version
- Fixed font issue for upcoming iOS version
You'd think after releasing a clunky app and receiving an avalanche of criticism, they'd improve? Wrong.
They don't care.
Inconsistent posting of sports on the air. (when they feel like it)
Defaults constantly back to the top.
Even when you haven't finished the section.
Ads. Ads. Ads. Ads. Even after paying for the app monthly!!!!!
Oh, the grammar and editing are on par with elementary school.
My apologies to elementary schools.
But, they don't care anyway.
This publication has gone to the dogs.
When they go out of business, they'll never know why.
No one reads these.
No one cares anymore.
It's evident by the dismal quality.
You can't go to an archive to search for an old story. If there is one I couldn't find it.
You can't go to an archive to search for an old story. If there is one, I couldn't find it.
No Search Option
If I can't find tge Search option, I don't use the app. I don't want to be forced to go thru all to find what I am looking for.
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 5.22.1
- Size: 22.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Miami Herald
- © Miami Herald Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Miami Herald App$0.99
- Miami Herald App$6.99