The Midnight Show is heavy on 1980s nostalgia, drenched in neon, with unique and challenging gameplay. Enter the world of 1985 at the Orpheum Cinema and Arcade. See if you can out-play, out-maneuver, and out-negotiate the mysterious employees and get to the bottom of the ominous history of the theater.
• Soundtrack featuring great new retro artists Wice and ALEX
• "Tilt-your-own-adventure" control scheme means less buttons on screen and more space for visuals
• Rewards, like increased inventory and quick travel, speed the gameplay as you progress
• 4 Mini games and puzzles to solve
• Talk your way past obstacles with NPC conversations
• All continue bugs fixed
• Third ending added
• Minor audio and visual bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
- Jeff Stapleton
- 331.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Takster Games, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.