Games Finder: "The Milky Way Defender is a definite must add to any tower defence collection"
Strange beings have come to earth, and are threatening to abduct our precious cows. It's up to YOU to protect them by means of wisdom and strategy!
The Milky Way Defender refines traditional Tower Defense mechanics and combines them with new ideas. The outcome is a traditional Tower Defense game with high reliance to actual strategy and much variety.
Our goal has been to create a game that we can be truly proud of.
- 30 utterly different Tower Defense and puzzles stages, plus several special levels leading to 20+ hours of gameplay.
- Good replay-value with scores, medals, badges, different strategies and rewards for each stage
- RPG- system allowing you to level up your profile, and choose how to upgrade weapons permanently.
- Skill-based gameplay and reward systems – you are rewarded a medal based on strategic performances, and badges for completing special objectives.
- Detailed gameplay statistics including time usage, play-style and much more.
- Dynamic encyclopedia-system allowing you to gradually unlock more information about the game without spoilers.
- Smart hint system that adapts to your needs.
- Game Center Achievements and scoreboards.
Fixed GUI scaling for iPhone 8.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth the money
I might not be the best or the worst but dear God does this get impossible. Good luck to anyone who can beat some of these levels. I have done tower madness, all kingdom rush, plenty of others. You just don't earn gems fast enough. Lame
Ripoff concept but fun and challenging
The concept behind this game will seem awfully familiar to people who have played the awesome Tower Madness series. The only difference is the aliens are abducting cows instead of sheep.
That said, the game play is quite different, and TD levels are interspersed with fun bomb puzzles. Definitely worth trying.
- Wolfware Entertainment AS
- 476.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Wolfware Entertainment AS
- In-App Purchases
- COIN STACKS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.