Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Used by millions of meditators in over 130 countries, included in The Mindfulness App you will find:
• Get Started: a five day guided practice and introduction to mindfulness
• Timed Sessions: guided and silent meditations from 3 to 30 minutes
• Personalized Meditation: customize your meditation with guided introduction and bells
• Meditation Reminders and Mindful Notices: help you to be mindful throughout the day
• Statistics: keep track of your meditation journey
• Premium section with an additional 200+ guided meditations and courses by some of the world’s most influential teachers (available subscription or one-time purchase)
• Health App integration allows you to sync your meditation practice time
Included with the Premium Subscription :
• Unlimited access to meditations and courses on calm, relationships, focus and more
• Take a break when you need it most and listen to your favorite meditations offline
• Regularly updated content allows you to discover new favorite sessions and teachers
The Mindfulness App has two different Premium Subscription options: 1 Month and 12 Months.
1 Month for $9.99
12 Months for $59.99 (free trial included)
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence. The purchase will be charged through your iTunes account and will renew automatically 24 hours prior the subscription period runs out. Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
"As a newbie to meditation, this app is a wonderful tool of introduction. I particularly love the in app extra meditations from lots of different teachers."
”Best meditation app on the market - I've gone through my fare share of meditation apps and this is by far the best and most user friendly. I have the mindfulness reminders set throughout my work day and they're perfect for re-centering. The personalized meditation feature is a great mix of being guided and silence. All in all this is my favorite app on my phone. Thank you.”
”The facilitator has a wonderful, reassuring, and calming voice. Have tried and enjoyed several meditation apps. This is by far my favorite. Thank you!”
Ratings and Reviews
Your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind.
The best app despite cheesy narratives
First of all, I must admit that I find the idea of using an app to meditate is a bit silly, other than a timer with a bell, as people have been meditating without apps for millennia. Nevertheless, I’m now using other apps that connect to the new Apple health, so I thought why not use an app that feeds into it. Aside from several apps that are ridiculous in complexity and price, this one looks a bit more reasonable and usable long term.
The first few uses were good, except it added a new dimension to meditating: constant eye-rolling at some of the cheesy phrases: “find a position with dignity”, “offer your breath back to the space”...etc. “Congratulate yourself”...Congratulate yourself after a retreat - not 5 minutes of meditation! I realize that any meditation app will be made by new agers, but I find it distracting from the task at hand. I recommended that the narratives be tested by people who like to meditate with a minimum of woo.
I will persist in using this when I am not using the simpler “mindfulness bell”.
Thank you for using our app! And thank you for your well thought feedback, we always appreciate it and will take it into account for coming updates. Best Mindapps Team
Exactly What The Doc Ordered
My 17 year old son and I suffer from generalized anxiety and have our whole lives. I used to meditate with my husband, my sons father, when we met back in the 90's.
Time goes by, we had a child, full time jobs and at some point stopped doing it. I always did yoga but the meditation that had helped me so much just sort of faded out of our schedules.
This app has reminded me how important meditation is in our daily lives.
Now, my son and I do one of your guided meditations every morning before school. The doctors want to put him on medication but we're going to keep trying this as it clearly is helping him tremendously at this time. Awesome app! We love it!
Hi, We are happy to hear that you like our app! Thank you for your kind words and for taking your time writing. Love and Regards The MindApps Team
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 146.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © MindApps
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Premium $59.99
- 1 Year Premium $59.99
- 1 Month Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.