The Mindfulness App: Meditation for Everyone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Scientific research shows that regular mindfulness practice through meditation can provide benefits useful in all aspects of life:
• Decreases stress and anxiety
• More focus, concentration and creativity
• Increases self-confidence and self-acceptance
• Helps to reduce sleepless nights
• Leads to a happier outlook on life and better relationships overall
The Mindfulness App is used by more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. It includes a range of guided and silent meditations from 3 to 30 minutes, as well as a library with meditations by some of the world’s foremost meditation teachers such as Jon Kabat-Zinn, Eckhart Tolle, Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Sharon Salzberg and many more (in partnership with Sounds True).
Included in The Mindfulness App you will find:
• Get Started: a five day guided practice and introduction to mindfulness
• Guided and Silent (with bells only) Meditations from 3 to 30 minutes so that you can practice anytime, anyplace
• Personalized Meditations allow you to customize your meditation with or without a guided introduction and bells
• Time and location based reminders help you to be mindful throughout the day
• Statistics to help keep track of your meditation journey
• Newly designed Premium Library with guided meditations, courses and challenges by some of the world’s most influential teachers, all available through one-time or subscription purchase
Included in the Premium Library Subscription :
• Unlimited access to complete mindfulness courses and more than 175 single meditation sessions for focus, stress relief, love and much more
• Meditation on-the-go. With the ability to listen to your favorite sessions offline, you can take a break when you need it most
• Regularly updated content with new courses, meditations and challenges allows you to discover new favorite sessions and teachers
• Recommendations based on your area of focus and skill level make it easy to find the best meditations to fit your needs
There are three different Premium Library subscription types:
1 Month cost $9.99
3 Months cost $23.99
12 Months cost $ 59.99
The purchase will be charged from your iTunes account if you choose to buy the subscription to the Premium Library. You can manage your subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. You will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing form there. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours after the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active.
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
"As a newbie to meditation, this app is a wonderful tool of introduction. I particularly love the in app extra meditations from lots of different teachers."
”Best meditation app on the market - I've gone through my fare share of meditation apps and this is by far the best and most user friendly. I have the mindfulness reminders set throughout my work day and they're perfect for re-centering. The personalized meditation feature is a great mix of being guided and silence. All in all this is my favorite app on my phone. Thank you.”
”The facilitator has a wonderful, reassuring, and calming voice. Have tried and enjoyed several meditation apps. This is by far my favorite. Thank you!”
What's New in Version 3.9.7
-Layout bug fix
Ten stars- love it
I have a ton of mindfulness apps as well as various guided meditation apps, and I almost exclusively use this one. You get a lot for free- and the meditations I've purchased are well worth the cost. My favorite feature is that you can set up a little bell to ding at multiple intervals during the day to remind you to practice being mindful with whatever you're doing (driving, dishes, typing at computer--anything) I set mine to ding every 2-3 hours every day and it gives me a tiny pause to breathe and detach from my busy mind, find something to be grateful for and pay attention. It's been a few months of doing this daily and I KNOW there's been a shift in my brain. I'm happier, much more chill, and I find a lot more self control in all areas of my life. Highly recommend this one.
Pretty good, worth it
Great little up for beginners and those are regular practitioner. My one complaint would be that there's five minute guided meditation in the 15 minutes but no 10
Additionally if you go into another tab you can purchase guided meditations from various advanced practitioners. I ended up paying for the service but can't seem to get off of it. Just a warning. Stay with the free part.
Love this App!
I have plenty of meditation CD's etc but ever since I discovered this App this is all I've been using. Got a $20 ITunes gift card and spent it all on the meditations when you could purchase them for $1 each. Love the variety of themes and different lengths of the meditations with well renowned spiritual teachers and psychologists.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 3.9.7
- Size: 57.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MindApps
- © MindApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Library$59.99
- Letting Go: A Key to Lasting Happiness$0.99
- Beyond the Thinking Mind$0.99
- Basic Mindfulness Meditation$0.99
- Lovingkindness practice$0.99
- Breathing Meditation$0.99
- A Pause for Presence$0.99
- Open-Hearted Acceptance$0.99
- True Meditation$0.99
- Letting Go of Control$0.99