The Mindfulness App: Guided & Silent Meditations to Relax
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start your journey to a more relaxed and healthier state of mind with The Mindfulness App. Whether you are just starting out or experienced in meditation, The Mindfulness App will help you to become more present in your daily life.
Scientific research shows that regular mindfulness practice through meditation can provide benefits useful in all aspects of life:
• Decreases stress and anxiety
• More focus, concentration and creativity
• Increases self-confidence and self-acceptance
• Helps to reduce sleepless nights
• Leads to a happier outlook on life and better relationships overall
The Mindfulness App is used by more than a million meditators in over 130 countries. It includes a range of guided and silent meditations from 3 to 30 minutes, as well as a library with meditations by some of the world’s foremost meditation teachers such as Jon Kabat-Zinn, Eckhart Tolle, Jack Kornfield, Pema Chodron, Sharon Salzberg and many more (in partnership with Sounds True).
Included in The Mindfulness App you will find:
• Get Started: a five day guided practice and introduction to mindfulness
• Guided and Silent (with bells only) Meditations from 3 to 30 minutes so that you can practice anytime, anyplace
• Personalized Meditations allow you to customize your meditation with or without a guided introduction and bells
• Time and location based reminders help you to be mindful throughout the day
• Statistics to help keep track of your meditation journey
• Newly designed Premium Library with guided meditations, courses and challenges by some of the world’s most influential teachers, all available through one-time or subscription purchase
Included in the Premium Library Subscription :
• Unlimited access to complete mindfulness courses and more than 175 single meditation sessions for focus, stress relief, love and much more
• Meditation on-the-go. With the ability to listen to your favorite sessions offline, you can take a break when you need it most
• Regularly updated content with new courses, meditations and challenges allows you to discover new favorite sessions and teachers
• Recommendations based on your area of focus and skill level make it easy to find the best meditations to fit your needs
There are three different Premium Library subscription types:
1 Month cost $9.99
3 Months cost $23.99
12 Months cost $ 59.99
The purchase will be charged from your iTunes account if you choose to buy the subscription to the Premium Library. You can manage your subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. You will also be able to cancel the auto-renewing form there. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours after the subscription period ends with the same kind of subscription you already bought to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active.
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
"As a newbie to meditation, this app is a wonderful tool of introduction. I particularly love the in app extra meditations from lots of different teachers."
”Best meditation app on the market - I've gone through my fare share of meditation apps and this is by far the best and most user friendly. I have the mindfulness reminders set throughout my work day and they're perfect for re-centering. The personalized meditation feature is a great mix of being guided and silence. All in all this is my favorite app on my phone. Thank you.”
”The facilitator has a wonderful, reassuring, and calming voice. Have tried and enjoyed several meditation apps. This is by far my favorite. Thank you!”
What's New in Version 3.4.54
This version addresses an issue that some users have experienced with the subscription.
While you wait for the new version to install take a deep breath, relax your shoulders, appreciate this moment and smile!
This app has helped me become friends with my anxious mind, and in doing so it has lost some of its control over my life. Learning to simply notice the feelings in my body and mind instead of trying to fight the panic attacks has been invaluable to me. I began listening to the free meditations last year and now I have purchased a few guided meditations which are so much better. I think the body scan type guided meditations should be slower because I can't quite keep up sometimes. However after listening to the body scan guided meditations for months, I can now use the 15 or 30 min silent meditations and guide myself on a body scan without feeling pressured by the faster paced guides. I would recommend giving daily meditation practice a shot and this app helped me start.
Personalized meditation needs work
App is probably good if you have trouble sitting in silence and need constant reassurance that the clock is still going... I wanted a timer for 20 mins with a 10 min mid point, it screwed up and gonged multiple times then at the end of the session it gonged tons more times and didnt even make the full circle on the timer? Wished you set the number of times for the sound and such...
I like that you can design a combination of guided and silent meditation. You can choose the intervals of the Buddha bells during the silent meditation which is great! The voice on the guided part is also very soothing.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 3.4.54
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MindApps
- © MindApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Letting Go: A Key to Lasting Happiness$0.99
- Basic Mindfulness Meditation$0.99
- Beyond the Thinking Mind$0.99
- Lovingkindness practice$0.99
- Breathing Meditation$0.99
- A Pause for Presence$0.99
- Open-Hearted Acceptance$0.99
- True Meditation$0.99
- Big Sky Mind$0.99
- Letting Go of Control$0.99