The Monash University Low FODMAP Diet
By Monash University
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Researchers at Monash University have developed a diet and corresponding app to assist in management of the gastrointestinal symptoms associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). The Monash University Low FODMAP diet works by restricting foods high in some carbohydrates called FODMAPs.
The app includes the following:
- Background information about FODMAPs
- A food guide detailing the FODMAP content for hundreds of foods
- A full recipe book including 79 original and nutritious recipes with professional photography
- A shopping list for organising low FODMAP purchases
- A one week food & symptom journal to monitor a strict FODMAP diet, with the function to view detailed graphs of symptoms and the end of the week
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 28, 2016
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 52.5 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Monash University
- © 2012 Monash University
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.