By Crucial App Concepts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Reached #45 in the US on Android Strategy Games!!!
Top 100 in 45 countries!!!
Ranked in 98 countries!!!
"Top Choice!" - Appcrawlr
"I got sent to an existential crisis...an amazingly smart mobile game" - gamenomnom
The dreaded Beast is loose and it's up to you and your civilization to destroy it! The Monolith reigns over and inspires your people as they climb out of the Stone Age into modern times from sticks and rocks to tanks and missiles.
As the ruler of your empire, lead your people and wield your trusty blade as you tap, tap, tap your way to victory!
- Highly addictive game play based on the popular web game!
- 8 ages and dozens of upgrades from the Stone Age to the Nuclear Age!
- Over 30 unit types from Cavemen to Stealth Bombers to attack the Beast for you!
- 8 different swords from Wood to Radioactive for you to wield!
- Over 100 achievements to strive for!
- Watch your civilization grow as you upgrade its technology!
- Watch the Beast evolve as you rain down damage!
- And more ages, units, and upgrades with updates incoming!
Warm up your tapping finger and praise the Monolith!
Heroes Are HERE!!!
What's New in Version 3.0.2
**Do not buy Desh at the moment. There is a potential bug that is returning your progress to right before you bought him after a beast kill. We are working on a hotfix now. We greatly apologize for the issue. If you have been affected, you can email email@example.com for help**
Friend codes, Holiday codes, and secret codes are now active!
* Invite your friends and earn Fragments and Shards!
* Social media Integration for Facebook and Twitter! Earn Rewards for sharing at events in the game!
* Tutorial System 100% redone!
* Visualize your heroes surrounding the egg!
* Updated Beast Kill rewards to 1,000 Fragments!
* Desh Hero price bug fix,
* Sword Upgrade lv 2 fix,
* Critical hit negative number fix,
* Persistent play notification in late eras fix,
* Added Splash Videos
*Please still make sure you always export your save file before you logout or you will lose your game to the last export save including shards.
Great start, weird business model
Okay, this is a good one. Great sound and music, excellent pixel art, and an oddly engaging (if somewhat short) game concept. Plus, it's free, which is always nice, and offline-friendly which is GREAT. This leads me to the "weird business model" comment. Since this game was well done and not an IAP grab-fest, I wanted to buy something IAP as a "tip" for the devs. Imagine my surprise when I was told I couldn't. Why? I wasn't logged in. Yep, they turned down a paying customer. Guys, seriously: if someone wants to give you money...YOU LET THEM. Lose this stupid login requirement (and add some more content) and this is a 5-star game. So long as this is the first step, this could be the next Bitcoin Billionaire.
So I thought it looked interesting enough to try. Turns out it's an idle game you're not supposed to idle. You earn nothing while the app is closed.
My other problems with it are the save function and unresponsive buttons. I attempted to register, it told me my Email was already being used. News to me. Gave me no option to reset via my email. The buttons are small, and often I have to tap them four or five times for it to register that I'm clicking it.
Overall, I like the idea, but too difficult to actually play.
One of the better clickers
So far I have really enjoyed my time with this game, it's not too complicated, has a real "objective" of sorts, and the microtransactions are not needed at all so long as you have a little patience. Some of the prices down the road for upgrades get a bit ludicrous, but honestly? If you really need to get them, just leave your device on and on charge as your EP builds up haha. So as I said, it's one of the better clickers so long as you have the time and patience to play it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 05, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 144 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crucial App Concepts, Inc.
- © 2015 Crucial App Concepts, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hand Full of Monolith Shards$0.99
- Bag Of Monolith Shards$4.99
- Pummeling of Beast Fragments$4.99
- Barrel Of Monolith Shards$9.99
- Pocket Full Of Monolith Shards$2.99
- Sword Swing of Beast Fragments$0.99
- Thrashing of Beast Fragments$19.99
- Crate Of Monolith Shards$19.99
- Annihilation of Beast Fragments$49.99