The Morgan Library & Museum
By The Pierpont Morgan Library
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover more on the Morgan App!
The Morgan Library & Museum began as the private library of financier Pierpont Morgan, one of the preeminent collectors and cultural benefactors in the United States. Today, more than a century after its founding in 1906, the Morgan serves as a museum, independent research library, music venue, architectural landmark, and historic site. In October 2010, the Morgan completed the first-ever restoration of its original McKim building, Pierpont Morgan’s private library, and the core of the institution. In tandem with the 2006 expansion project by architect Renzo Piano, the Morgan now provides visitors unprecedented access to its world-renowned collections of drawings, literary and historical manuscripts, musical scores, medieval and Renaissance manuscripts, printed books, photography, and ancient Near Eastern seals and tablets.
Explore highlights from the Morgan's collection, browse our historic landmark spaces and special exhibitions, and listen to an audio tour.
* Map of the Museum
* Free audio guide and tour of the historic McKim building, including Pierpont Morgan's Library
* Sneak peeks into exhibitions
* Highlights from the collection
What's New in Version 1.1
Updated App description and screenshot.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 58.2 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Cambodian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: The Pierpont Morgan Library
- © 2015 The Morgan Library & Museum
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.