For the latest health news, public health professionals and decision-makers turn to The Nation's Health, the monthly newspaper of the American Public Health Association. The Nation’s Health app provides mobile access to newspaper content as full-page, expandable images or as individual text articles.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
Paperless is wonderful!
I really appreciate being able to read this with my iPad. It is great to be paperless! It is easy and clear to read.
Love that it's a public health focused newsletter that's FREE!! It's been hard finding an app solely dedicated to public health.
This is a great way to stay informed on the latest in Public Health news and APHA happenings. Great download!
- Dartmouth Printing Company
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.