Download the official The New Talk 106.7 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
App Name Change
New App Version
Ratings and Reviews
Poor app for great talk radio
This Talk Radio station is great all day long. The app, unfortunately, is poorly implemented and has gotten worse with the NOV ‘18 update.
1. The app plays an advertisement upon launch. That’s fine since it is a free app, but it also plays the same ad every time I pause and resume. So, if you remove and reinsert an AirPod or if the phone rings or if you momentarily lose network connection, the ad plays again, sometimes over the radio stream you are trying to hear.
2. As of the last update, the app stops streaming when you switch networks, i.e. transition from Wi-Fi to LTE or back. It also does this some times when LTE momentarily drops. You must kill and relaunch the app and listen to the ad again.
3. Most of the ads are short, but a few seem to run for a long time. This is frustrating for talk radio because you miss a lot of content.
Best Talk Radio Nationwide from 9am-3pm EST
Shannon Burke and the Kimmer are the reason I’m addicted to talk radio. Current, real, hysterically funny, smart-witted, engaging entertainment, that is guaranteed to make you belly laugh at some point. All this, while soaking in the latest news and trending stories everyone is talking about. An oasis from the predictable, one-sided, and unoriginal late-night tv scene. However, steer clear if you easily melt, have the inability to perceive sarcasm, or think never being offended is a constitutional right. “Talk radio, the way our forefathers intended it”.
All News (But Not All News)
I was excited to finally have an all news radio station available locally, which is what 106.7 initially offered in their programming. The morning news show is particularly good. Unfortunately their programming has changed to include semi-infomercials on weekend mornings, a 3-hour talk show of no value called "Kimmer" every weekday afternoon, and broadcast baseball games. While their actual news is objective and current, it's becoming few and far between. Soon they will be like the other big "no news" news station available locally.
- AirKast, Inc.
- 72.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.