NOTE MOKA Pro
By Mobile Utility
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Free to Write, NOTE MOKA
When listening to lectures, attending meetings and writing down your idea, just handwrite on your iPad freely. NOTE MOKA is newly born to make you free to write.
* Make your own library in your iPad
NOTE MOKA's unique bookshelf design has changed more beautiful and easier to use.
We provide 30 collections which can hold 84 notes each(84*30=2520 notes).
Put a name to each of the collections to verify and move your notes in the collection freely.
We will provide features to make your own collections more beautiful.
* Enhancing writing sensitivity and storing drawing history with no limit
The new and improved drawing engine has enhanced writing sensitivity and speed.
Unlimited Undo/Redo is possible. Even after flipping pages or turning off the app, you can restore your drawing histories.
* Importing and writing on PDF/PPT files
You can import PDF/PPT files and write on the document. Don’t be bothered to print any more.
You can share your handwritten documents via Email, Dropbox, Facebook and Twitter.
* Close to handwriting
You can easily zoom in and out by double-tapping with 2 fingers. When you write in the zoom mode, the writing area is moving to the right. When you reach the right end of the page, MOKA is word-wrapping automatically.
* Other Features
- Various templates: lined notes, graph papers, weekly/monthly calendar, musical notes and iPhone/iPad mock-up
- Quick Menu: When you write, you can easily select the menu and use your screen more widely and efficiently.
- Notes Merge: You can merge your notes to arrange your data with convenience.
* If you have any inquiry or problem, please feel free to ask us. We will answer you quickly.
NOTE MOKA Facebook: www.facebook.com/notemoka
NOTE MOAK Email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.2
** NOTICE: Please wait until the main page shows up only at the first time after update. **
1. Critical bug fixes
2. Guide update
3. Speed up
It has so much potential but doesn't deliver
If I could get my money back from this purchase I really wish I could. I've been trying to using this app in class but I've been feeling that it would be more worth it to just take out a regular notepad and paper than to deal with this mess of an app.
1. It crashes very frequently. Whenever I try to open a presentation it crashes or it just randomly freezes. Very very annoying.
2. I will delete random strokes after you close your notes. Sometimes I would reopen my notes and letters will be missing to words I wrote.
3. The Palm rest feature is so faulty. Just trying to rest my palm to take notes and it just randomly moves up and down and just makes taking notes so much harder than it needs to be.
The only pleasing thing about this app is the aesthetics but the cons greatly outweigh the pros. Save your money and DONT buy this app
Great app, except one thing
Thanks for fixing many bugs to create a very nice version, but the lines still appear more pixilated than in earlier versions at high magnification. Please, get them to look smoother!
Updates made worse
Loved the older version. Since the last update I can't copy and paste notes. Also, if it's set in "read only" mode, the icon that allows page turning also disappears.