By G.P. Imports, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Hard to believe there isn’t an application as complete as this one in the store!”
We’ve all seen the notes applications out there… they are all missing a key element…that is why we gathered everything you might need when taking notes into one easy to use application.
"The Notebook is an amazing fully functional note taking application. Perfect for business people, students, teachers or ANYONE who takes notes!".
★ Landscape and portrait orientations are supported
★ State of the art interface by Danielo Lipele
★ You can add/edit or erase unlimited notes to your notebook
★ You can flag specific notes using any of the below combinations.
★ Text editor:
✓ Edit Color, size and font of your text.
✓ Text can be exported via email.
★ Drawing pad:
✓ We provide 3 different sizes/thickness for painting.
✓ You can select from a quality state of the art color picker andy color that you want.
✓ When you open an specific note that contains drawings, the application will re-paint step by step what you previously drew in order to help you understand your notes.
✓ You can draw any shape using your finger
★ Voice Recorder
✓ You can record individual notes for every single note that you create. This is perfect for college classes or work meeting.
✓ Recordings can be exported via email.
Images speak louder than worlds, please see the screenshots!
If you need assistance please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be adding additional apps soon!
What's New in Version 1.2
We fixed all pending bugs.
Thanks for your patience.
Decent app for $0.99 but needs work
I'm looking for a great notebook app that will allow multiple notebooks, drawing/typing/writing inputs, slick interface, the ability to insert pics, webpages, links, etc. You can write, type & draw in this notebook but that's about it. Also, the "redrawing" feature really slows down the opening of the note. You should be able to toggle this feature on/off. Personally, I don't see the need for it. I'm keeping an eye on Penultimate. It does not allow typing as an input but I have provided feedback to the developer & hoping for an update soon. None of the current crop of notebook apps allow web capture but that might change in the fall when we get iOS4 for iPad.
I have been waiting for a good and cheap app to do this sort of thing for awhile... This is close, but needs work:
1) What you are typing is hidden behind the keyboard when you're typing a long note... This is the one that will keep me from using this app for now
2) the lines of the paper don't line up with the lines of the notes... A little odd
3) while in "text" mode, in landscape mode, you can touch the right side of the screen (just beyond the "paper") then drag onto the paper and you will draw; should be locked out since it is in "text mode"
1. Can not change color/font/size to just a selection of text...changing color/font/size changes everything on the page
2. Can not properly erase - you can make notes all day long and attempt to erase one error and it will erase all drawings on the page. Plus drawings are not very intuitive and are large and all over the page.
3. I had to delete the app and reinstall 5 times (thus losing data) because it kept crashing when I opened it.
4. It gives the illusion of creating Note sections, but future purchasers please realize each label tab on the left...is ONE page and you can not have multiple pages per tab. That's why I purchased it but now it's useless.
I don't think a tool like this should be on the market until it is flawless because it can dmg peoples lives. Look I had to spend an extra 1 hrs rewriting notes from a class mate during my work time because of data loss. Imagine if it was business or financial notes!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 06, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gp Imports Inc, Software Development
- © GPI
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.