At Mona we don't have wall labels, we have The O.
The O uses location awareness to locate you in and around the museum and tells you about the work on display. You can choose from ‘Art wank’—a short and pithy, but otherwise traditional, essay; ‘Gonzo’—ramblings from David Walsh and some of his buddies about what the stuff on show means on a more personal level; as well as bite-sized nuggets of info, and interviews with artists. The O allows you to ‘Love’ and ‘Hate’ artworks or you can leave comments to really vent your spleen.
• Case lighting integration on B1.
• Join exhibit queues virtually and be notified when it's time to enter the exhibit.
• Improves support for onsite Wi-Fi
- Moorilla Estate Pty Ltd
- 35.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Moorilla Estate Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.