Stay on top of your advertisement campaign with the Observer News app. It is now very simple to submit your ad in our newspaper; create an account, provide us with your ad in a picture or file format, choose the areas you want to advertise, select how long you want the ad to run, and make payments securely online.
- Select ad run time with calendar view
- Select areas you want to advertise
- Select where on the newspaper you want your ad to display
- Save payment method for recurrent charges
- Pay on the go
- View payment history
- View active ads
- Receive email alerts for payments and ads
The Observer covers the following areas:
Southshore: Ruskin, Apollo Beach, Balm, Gibsonton, Mira Bay, Waterset, Sundance, Sun city, Cypress Creek, Harbor Isles, Covington Park
Riverview: Summerfield Crossings, Lake St. Charles, Panther Trace, South Pointe
SCC observer: Sun City Center, Kings Point, Valencia Lakes, Wimauma
North Manatee: Parrish, Ellenton, Palmetto, Ft. Hamer, Terra Ceia
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.