Get the only official GRE® revised General Test preparation app that comes straight from the maker of the test!
If you are looking for the best, most authoritative preparation app for the GRE revised General Test, you’ve found it. Based on The Official Guide to the GRE® revised General Test, 2nd Edition, this is the only GRE app specially created by ETS — the people who actually make the test. It's packed with everything you need to do your best on the test — and move toward your graduate or business school degree.
Only ETS can show you exactly what to expect on the test, tell you precisely how the test is scored, and give you hundreds of authentic test questions for practice! That makes this guide your most reliable and accurate source for everything you need to know about the GRE revised General Test.
The Starter Pack, at $4.99, features:
• Overview of the GRE revised General Test
• 25 Verbal Reasoning questions with rationales
• 25 Quantitative Reasoning questions with rationales
• 2 Analytical Writing tasks — 1 Issue task and 1 Argument task — sample responses and scoring guides
• In-depth descriptions of the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures, plus valuable tips for answering each question type
The In-app Expansion Pack, at $19.99, features:
• Additional 125 Verbal Reasoning questions with rationales
• Additional 125 Quantitative Reasoning questions with rationales
• Additional 4 Analytical Writing tasks — 2 Issue tasks and 2 Argument tasks
• GRE Math Review
• Mathematics Conventions
The Official GRE Guide app allows you to quiz yourself with a single question type, or multiple question types and provides category-specific results to track your progress. Helpful links to the GRE page on Facebook®, official GRE website and GRE news feed sign-up also provide convenient access to all the important information you need.
Preparing for the GRE revised General Test has never been this convenient. Take the GRE test experts with you wherever you go!
GRE is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS) in the United States and other countries.This app is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
We have made some minor aesthetic changes
Ratings and Reviews
Half of the paid questions are incomplete
Half of the paid math questions are missing the beginning of the problem. Despite this, it’s a helpful way to study on the go.
Wast of money
This app lies and states that it gives you a bunch of practice questions for $5. In reality, it only gives around 50 total. It then asks you to pay an additional $20 for access to more questions. Don't waste your money. Plenty of other places and apps to get similar questions for cheaper.
Bait to get you to purchase larger version of the app. Has no questions that you can actually answer, instead it's just a bunch of overviews and samples w/some basic analysis of the sample questions.
- gWhiz, LLC
- 42.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018, by Educational Testing Service (ETS). All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Expansion Pack $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.