From the Graduate Management Admission Council, the creator of the GMAT® exam, get official questions and full answers with explanations straight from the source!
With The Official Guide for GMAT® Review 2017 app, you’ll get tips about the GMAT, access to in-depth math and grammar reviews, practice exams with a variety of configurations, performance analytics, and much more - all on your mobile device. GMAT exam questions in this app are the same as those in The Official Guide book, and include questions from the Integrated Reasoning section introduced in June 2012.
• Official GMAT exam questions with full answer explanations from questions found in The Official Guide
• This starter app includes a total of 50 Quantitative and Verbal questions covering all question types, plus four Integrated Reasoning questions: one of each question type
• Over 800 Quantitative and Verbal questions and 50 IR questions are available with an in-app Pro Pack purchase
• User friendly features similar to those seen in the real exam
• Multi-dimensional analysis of practice test results to evaluate strengths and areas needing more review
• Customizable practice tests allow configuration of test size, timed exams, answer review options, and more
• Social media integration (including mba.com blogs and Official GMAT Facebook page)
• Exam date countdown based on user-provided data
• Available in more than 90 countries
Ratings and Reviews
Not Perfect but Super-Useful for on-the-go official GMAT Practice.
I'm a Harvard Grad, 770 Scorer and professional GMAT tutor. Mostly because it features hundreds of authentic GMAT questions, this mobile app from GMAC, the maker of the GMAT, is well worth the price. The app costs $5 for the first 50 questions, and requires a $30 upgrade for an additional 800 questions (a good value compared to other sources of real GMAT practice).
First of all, don't bother with the Reading Comprehension questions--if you're using your phone or anything other than a gigantic tablet, the passages are going to be too hard to read. And you won't be able to practice IR (Integrated Reasoning) questions, either. But for Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Critical Reasoning and Sentence Corrections, this app provides great practice when you are unable to access a textbook or computer. And as far as I can tell, these questions don't overlap significantly with official GMAT questions from other sources.
Best of luck with your GMAT Preparation. For more info, google "GMAT Action Plan."
Too Much Information at Once
I didn’t really like the format on this especially for the quant portion. To me, it felt like there was too much information on each page and it made me overwhelmed and not comprehend anything. It needed to be broken down and not shown all at once as I tried to wrap my head around the basics. If they had separate sub-tabs (I.e. percentages, ratios, etc...) then maybe it would have worked for me
Very user friendly and provides great review for wrong answers. I highly recommend this app.
- gWhiz, LLC
- 66.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright ©2017, Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®). All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack Upgrade $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.