Whether you’re still planning your trip or already here, the Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App is the ultimate must-have. It’s free to download.
Before and During Your Trip, It’s Easy To:
FIND EVERYTHING YOU NEED
• Get detailed, interactive maps of the theme parks, Universal CityWalk™ and the on-site resort hotels.
• Check ride wait times and show times.
• Find dining venue menus.
• Use filters to find and sort by park, ride type, shows, dining and shopping.
• Locate all restrooms, including family restrooms.
• Set a parking reminder to find your car by section, level and row.
GET READY TO RIDE
• NEW – Get a place in the Virtual Line™ and get your return time for Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon™ and Fast & Furious – Supercharged™.
• NEW – Universal Play™ lets you enjoy interactive experiences, games and trivia about the rides. Check it out via the Supercharged Network in Fast & Furious – Supercharged™.
MAKE IT YOUR VIRTUAL WALLET
• Purchase park tickets, Universal Express™ Passes and Universal Dining Plans.
• Create an account to easily access your purchases and redeem with a scan.
• Set up your TapuTapu™ wearable as a payment method while in Universal’s Volcano Bay™.
CREATE A FAVORITES LIST
• Mark your top rides, attractions and more.
• Use it as your own personal “to-do” list.
• Get accurate wait times for all your favorite rides and attractions in one place.
• Set alerts for low wait times and show start times.
• Get a customized map view to find your way.
ALWAYS BE IN THE KNOW
• Stay up-to-date with in-park notifications on attractions and schedule changes.
• Get location-based announcements related to the park that you’re in.
• Find out about special offers and special events.
Plus, it’s easy to stay connected when you’re at the resort with free XFINITY® WiFi throughout the parks and Universal CityWalk™.
-Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Happy New Year! We’ve continued working hard on The Official Universal Orlando Resort™ App. Here’s what’s new:
· Wallet Payment Methods - You’ll be all set to make in-app purchases whenever you need. Easily buy Universal Express™ passes, make mobile food orders, and more. Keep your wallet dry and go cashless because setting up TapTu Pay™ for Volcano Bay™ is even easier than before.
· Calendars and Hours – Now it’s easier to check when you can visit the parks. We’ve made some more improvements to the Passholder Blockout Calendar. And Early Park Admission availability is now indicated under each park’s operating hours.
· Bug Fixes – Thanks to your feedback, we have identified some bugs and squashed them in this release.
Have feedback, or need some help? Send us a tweet using the hashtag #AskUniversal.
Ratings and Reviews
The BEST EXPERIENCE!! Above all other “theme parks “
My family and I recently went to a different theme park(s) and couldn’t help comparing it to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. This particular theme park was unorganized, boring, and chaotic. Don’t get me started on the employees !!
That experience made us APPRECIATE Universal Studios all the more!! Universal Studios gives you a whole different level of experiencing the rides. The rides are interactive, employees in character and enthusiastic!! Universal Studios pay attention to the smallest of details giving us an experience that is truly unique. The parking is convenient, the parks are clean and themed, easy access to freestyle drinks and meals, and massive variety of food. My family is loyal to Universal Studios more than ever. Pass holders for life!!
Don’t waste your time at other parks GO TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS/ISLANDS of ADVENTURE and experience a whole other world-in the movies!!!!
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your review. We're glad to hear you enjoy visiting our parks! We will be forwarding your feedback to the appropriate teams.
Not the best
This app does not allow for proper day planning when you are in the park, or even before you go. It doesn’t show the showtimes for all of the shows, in fact, you have to go to a special page to pull up the showtimes for any of the holiday shows. It also should show the menus for the restaurants in the park, both quick and full service. The Disney World app has this feature and it is very helpful. When you get hungry and want to figure out where to go to eat, it’s much more helpful to be able to pull out the app and find a place suitable for you. It’s a pain when you find a place on the app, walk over and look at the menu and find out there’s nothing there that you want. Also, it could help the lines at the food stands if the guest can look at the app and view the menu to decide what they want before they get to the counter. The only helpful thing with this app is wait times, which don’t always appear to be accurate.
Developer Response ,
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback about our app. We are sorry to read you are having these issues. We will forward your feedback on to our IT department.
Not cool. Not cool at all
This is a very nice app. However I did run into a major problem. I decided to buy two park to park tickets through this app. I paid for both together. My transaction went smoothly. No issues. I entered in everything currently. It even asked me to enter in my guest name for her ticket. I did so and received my confirmation number via email. However, one major problem happened. I paid for two tickets but only one ticket showed up 😱. I had to call Universal studios for help. After being on hold for 10 minutes. My issue was resolved. The customer service lady was not sure why this issue happened. But it was fixed. Not cool app. Not cool at all. This issue needs to be resolved. Other than that it’s still a great app that I do recommend.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to read that you encountered these problems on our app. We are passing along your feedback to our IT department for further review.
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 101 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 NBCUniversal Media, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.