The Oklahoman Print Replica
By Oklahoma Publishing Company
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Oklahoman Print Replica
If you are a current Print or Digital subscriber with The Oklahoman, you can receive The Oklahoman Print Replica FREE each day on your iPad. The Print Replica is a digital version of the print edition of The Oklahoman. This app provides you convenient access to Oklahoma’s largest daily newspaper and the state’s most trusted news source.
- Single full page view and double spread views, automatically switchable based on the device position (landscape or portrait).
- Standard pinch/zoom gestures and special SmartZoom – tap on an article to select, highlight and zoom in for an optimal reading experience.
- Double click to open articles in text view or displayed as they appeared in the print edition.
- Share articles and photos with friends on your social network or via email.
- A Digest view makes it easy to locate articles by section; select article to view.
- Links within the edition (i.e. email addresses and web sites) are clickable from articles and classified ads.
- Follow developing stories from Oklahoma City, Tulsa and across Oklahoma, as well as national and international news.
- Find dedicated coverage of the OKC Thunder NBA team, OU Sooners, OSU Cowboys and other Oklahoma sports teams.
- All the Oklahoma business, industry and government news you need to stay competitive.
- Weather is always news in Oklahoma, and no one covers it like The Oklahoman.
- Read some of America’s finest entertainment and lifestyle writing on topics as diverse as television, food and drink, travel, book reviews, fashion, movies and music.
iTunes-only subscriptions can also be purchased in the application and are valid only for the eEdition for iPad app.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Oklahoman offers monthly subscriptions for $9.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
What's New in Version 4.0
New user interface with improved menus and display options.
I can’t believe I pay a monthly subscription for this. I had hopes that the update would be better than the old one, but no, it is frustrating at best. New issues don’t load without doing a reboot of my iPad. Following an article from one page to another is hit or miss. I will cancel my subscription unless it is fixed. 😔
I have to delete and reload this app at least once a week. I thought the update might get rid of the bugs, but not so much.
Pay but no paper
Since the update, I cannot get any more. app says subscription has expired but when I try to get a new subscription the Apple store has I’m already a subscriber. I pay but can’t get
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 6.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oklahoma Publishing Company
- © (C) 2017 The Oklahoman Media Company
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Oklahoman Print Replica subscription$9.99