The Ophthalmologist is a free, monthly ophthalmologist's magazine. We cover ophthalmology, in part, by exploring the hopes, fears, motivations and aspirations of the key figures – both clinical and industrial – in the field.
Inside each issue, you will find six key sections:
• Upfront – News, covering the latest in the clinical research, professional, practice and pharmaceutical areas
• Feature – A lavishly illustrated in-depth journalistic investigation of a topic of central importance to ophthalmologists
• In Practice – Reporting the best that can be done in clinical practice today, with articles from leading ophthalmologists
• NextGen – Highlighting where clinical practice will be in the next decade, with interviews and articles from the ophthalmologists leading this bleeding-edge research
• Profession – A combination of articles that pertain to the optimal running of your practice, from the latest political and regulatory issues, to advice on building, running, improving and marketing your practice
The Ophthalmologist – an Ophthalmologist's magazine, not a magazine for Ophthalmologists.
It’s fresh thinking.
Fixed the issue menu for iOS 10.
- Texere Publishing Limited
- 2.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Texere Publishing Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.