You’ve conquered the trail, now it’s time to tame the frontier! Experience the next step in The Oregon Trail story, where you and your family can finally settle down and build a new home in the Wild West…
***** “Very addictive. I can't put my phone down”
***** “Great combination of building, socializing, and side games”
***** ”Love it! This game is awesome, I remember it as a kid but now it’s even better”
The Oregon Trail: American Settler is a fun and addictive game stocked with heaps of engaging features to keep you entertained for hours and hours! Build the largest and greatest town the Wild West has ever seen!
√ Create and manage your own frontier town
√ Relive memorable moments from The Oregon Trail!
√ Place hundreds of buildings, livestock and crops
√ Customize your character with various outfits
√ Play hunting or fishing mini-games for resources
√ Go prospectin’ to uncover daily rewards
√ Face the dangers of the Wild West: stampedes, hurricanes and more!
√ Visit neighboring villages to gather hearts and use them to grow your village!
So go ahead, start playing for free and join the many other players who’re already having fun on the frontier!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements or paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also contains social networks connectivity to play with others and advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
Minor bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Good game but...
I love the game itself. It’s very addicting and I run out of energy way too fast! The mini games help to pass the time while you’re waiting for energy to refill. The biggest issue I’ve had with the game is restarting. As soon as it boots up, it closes. I have to reopen the game and it usually works the second time. The farther along I get into the game, the more often it does this. I just had to reopen it three times and restart my phone just to get it to work. It’s making it almost unplayable. I had this same issue 3 years ago when I tried to play it before and it’s still not fixed. I’ve tried on multiple devices so I don’t think that’s the problem. Another minor issue I have is with hunting the animals. It takes 3+ shots/energy just to hunt rabbits and the bigger animals use over 5 energy. I don’t have that much energy to waste so I never hunt. It would be nice to be able to hunt animals since that’s how pioneers got most food back then. Other than that though the game is great! I’m already level 25 and still leveling up fairly fast. It’s one of the best games I’ve played for iPhone!
Broken functionality/lack of functionality UPDATE1
1. Main problem has to do with the backpack menu. Choosing the crossroad item at the bottom after you launch the game DOES NOT WORK. You can't launch the move items around function. Clicking does nothing. You need to close out the game, clear cache cookies and relaunch game. Then reopen backpack menu and then click on crossroad item to launch and move item. Suggest this gets addressed major functionality problem. 2. Also not able to turn items either left right. At one time you were able to do this to change the facing of a building or other items. This also was a choice in the move crossroad function.
3. If you don't cut trees down to the stump, they should REGROW to original size after some quick time. They Do Not regrow. The trees remain at the level they were cut to.
4. Game progress should also be available to be saved to GAME CENTER in addition to FACEBOOK. Not everyone supports Facebook.
All issues on IPAD 2 OS level 9.5.
With the exception of Item 1 and 4 above, all other issues addressed.
Item 2 addressed on website functionality is not available. Maybe in future game updates it will but for now no.
Item 3 resolved. Trees will regrow unless you have cut down to stump.
NOTE: customer support I have found professional and quick to respond.
Will update my review from 2 stars to 4.
Fun stupid mindless game... could be better
I agree with other reviews in that the finger clicking accuracy is terrible. You have to click above and to the right of the object. Trying to access the latest map quest causes the app to crash every single time. Some objects you can rotate. I don’t understand why you wouldn’t be able to rotate the buildings. Also, it would be nice if on the edit town screen that I could clear all and then set back down (look at clash of clan methodology). Loss of energy occurs way too quickly which rather destroys the enjoyability of futzing around in the game. And the game pressures you so hard to connect with FB. My friends aren’t playing this game. Give me a way to connect with other users without having to use FB!
Provide more side games, fix the bugs, improve the finger click accuracy, give me more freedom to customize my town, allow me to travel to strangers’ towns without FB, don’t be so stingy with the energy levels.
- 112.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. © 2014 HMH Consumer Company, and its affiliates and licensors. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Cash $1.99
- Bushel of Cash $4.99
- Sack of Cash $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.