This is the most convenient way to access The Pain Management Review.
Listen to Dr. Rosenblum's PainExam.com audio files on-the-go. Our app features easy access to the PainExam's Board Review lectures, editorials, and special episodes dedicated to building and growing your pain practice. Learn about marketing a pain practice and how to use ultrasound guided nerve blocks to help your patients.
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access The Pain Management Review.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!
Ratings and Reviews
Must have app for all pain fellows or anesthesia residents.
Dr. Rosenblum covers all the essential topics in Pain Management in a clear and concise manner. The topics are good for both the boards and clinical practice. I wish I had this app before starting my pain fellowship to be up to speed.
I love the app. Timely review of important exam topics. Thanks so much.
- QBazaar.com, LLC
- 7.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.