This app is like taking one-on-one lessons with an experienced mixologist in your own home. Beautiful photographs, displayed to best advantage in high resolution on your iPad, illustrate every step.
Easy-to-follow instructions will guide you through each recipe, from assembling the ingredients to the final flourish of the finished drink.
The app captures the successful concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”.
Every recipe begins with a picture illustrating all the ingredients used in the following recipe. This way you can check at one glance whether you have everything on hand for your cocktails.
The mixing instructions are easy, clear, and concise. In conjunction with the illustrations, this helps beginners and experts alike remember even the small details. Every recipe is rounded out with an opulent picture of the finished cocktail.
The app is divided into four chapters: “Classics”, “With Vodka and Gin”, “With Whiskey and Rum“, and “Bubbles, Virgins & Co”. Every chapter contains a hand-picked selection of 25 refined recipes – including classic favorites and modern interpretations, cocktails for special occasions, as well as non-alcoholic preparations. Thanks to the step-by-step instructions, all recipes are easy and useful even for the complete beginner.
Features at a glance:
- 100 cocktail recipes in four chapters
- 600 high resolution step photos with full retina display support
- all recipes are easy to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- you can add your own notes to recipes
- ingredients provided with consumer information and additional illustrations
- compatible with the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch
The content of this app is also available as a book: “Cocktails – Step-by-Step” (Parragon Books Ltd, 2012).
Added support for 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation).
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app
Love the app. Would like to see some new drinks added. Negroni for example. I like to use the app to discover new drinks. Realized the app is missing some more common drinks.
Nice but inaccurate
Beautiful presentation and photos, but poor information. The first thing I looked at was the martini recipe which said to shake the drink. Any decent bartender will tell you to stir a martini for 30 seconds, never shake.
iOS 11 support?
Why hasn't this app been updated to support iOS 11? Will this app be updated to support iOS 11?
Developer Response ,
We are going to publish an update within the next few days.
- ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- 137.9 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2012-2018 ditter.projektagentur GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.