The Photo Cookbook is like a private cooking course in your kitchen with an expert chef who makes everything easy to understand. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution, illustrates each step.
The "Quick & Easy" cookbook, included free, will form the basis of your recipe collection. It features 60 exciting recipes and more than 500 high-resolution photos. Any dish in the cookbook can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
Nine more cookbooks, each with at least 60 recipes, await your discovery:
- Family Recipes
- Grilling (72 recipes)
- Simple & Delicious
At the start of each recipe is a photo of all the ingredients you'll need. You can tap on the ingredients to see additional photos and useful information.
Each quick, straightforward step is easy to understand, and the images that accompany each step bring good cooking within reach of anyone. Each recipe ends with a photograph of the finished dish, complete with serving suggestions.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes (in four chapters) are included for free
- Expand the recipe collection to a total of 612 recipes and 10 cookbooks using in-app purchases
- More than 500 high-quality photos per cookbook in Retina resolution
- All recipes illustrated in professional-quality, step-by-step photos
- Search for recipes and ingredients across all cookbooks
- Ingredients lists can be shared with others for easier shopping
- Recipes you love can be marked as favorites
- Add your own notes to recipes
- Ingredients provided with additional images and helpful information
- Nutritional information for all recipes
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best recipes apps.
Discovered from one of the original iPad commercials. It’s a great visual dictionary for ingredients and simple directions. A variety of recipes that makes cooking a joy!
It’s inconvenient to search through recipes, by having the change books, it would be cool to search say “chicken” and have it filter through all books.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. An overall search function across all items/recipe packages as you describe is possible since version 8.0.
Use to be great
So now the developer finally decided to update and upgrade this application after years of not working on it great so now all the apps and recipes I’ve paid for already I now have to repay for all over again
Update I sent An email to developer and got no response no help nothing
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. All our formerly separate photo cookbook apps became now part of our app update „The Photo Cookbook“ which has been published recently. You can download it for free on the App Store. If there are any problems with an automatic detection and unlocking of previously purchased (formerly separate) Photo Cookbook apps, please contact us via our support form or directly to email@example.com. We are going to strive for a quick solution.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- 112.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 ditter.projektagentur GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Italian - 60 recipes $2.99
- Asian - 60 recipes $2.99
- Baking - 60 recipes $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.