The Pilgrim´s Codex
By Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Norbert has arrived to Santiago! You can now download the latest chapter in The Pilgrim’s Codex!
Find the secret pages hidden in the diary! They will give you the key of what happened to Norbert. The crypt keeps all the secrets, but you will have to return to the game once more if you want to find them
Norbert of Bricasard hides both a past and a secret. He must fulfill a mission, but he has lost his memory and is alone and wounded.
“The Pilgrim’s Codex” is a passionate graphic adventure in 3D in which, as a Middle Age pilgrim, you will join Norberto through 7 chapters up to Santiago de Compostela. Help him, confront the Dark Knight and live an epic adventure along the most magical route existing, St. James’s Way, which pilgrims, nobles and commoners have walked and Templar knights have guarded since centuries.
Enigmatic characters, dark forces, ancient legends, trials and challenges which you will have to accomplish wait for you before reaching your destination: the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela.
• Explore in each chapter one of the regions through which St. James’s Way passes by, all in impressive 3D scenarios.
• Solve the different minigames you will find along the Way.
• Collect all the pages of the Codex which you will come upon through your journey. There are clues in them which will help you. But be careful, you may have to leave the path to find them!
• Complete all the scenes in a chapter to unlock the following levels, helping Norberto overcome trials and solve mysteries.
• Discover curiosities, stories and legends of St. James’s Way in the Middle Age, its golden age when the journey was an adventure of an uncertain end.
• Interact with enigmatic characters: the hooded woman, the Dark Knight, Fray Gregorio, Telmo… Everybody has their own story and information to give you.
Indispensable for historic and adventure game fans!
Follow us in our Twitter @CodexPeregrino and discover all news about the game.
“The Pilgrim’s Codex” has been developed by the CEIEC (Centre for Experimental Innovation in Knowledge of the University Francisco de Vitoria). It is co-financed by the Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism within the 2008-2011 National Plan for Scientific Research and Technological Development and Innovation (Plan Avanza2) and by the European Union through the European Social Fund, and has the support of the Archdiocese of Santiago de Compostela
"The Pilgrim’s Codex" supports iPad1. However, the game may run out memory and shut down automatically after a while. We are working hard to further improve your iPad1 experience.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Chapter 6 available.
- Scenarios improved
- Bugs fixed
SOS.... This game dors not open on any device.... I am really frustrated....
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 25, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 151 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fundacion Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
- © 2012 Fundación Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Special Offer: Complete Game$3.99
- Chapter 3: A pious man$1.99
- Chapter 2$0.99
- Chapter 4$1.99
- Chapter 5$0.99