Hail to the Captain!
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities.
Hoist the Jolly Roger and grab the steering wheel to sail through battles and raids, ransoms and treasures, to become the Crimson King of the Antilles!
- 18 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- multiple ships control during the fights
- ship to fort fights with heavy mortars
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain bals, grapeshots bombs, doubles
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, experience gaining and level ups
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing model, distances and time passage
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles of few types (merchants, smugglers, convoys, militatry, treasure galeon, pirate fight, escort)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people
- reputation in 5 nations
- compete with other players in multiplayer PvP and PvE modes
- Removed dice minigame.
- Smaller bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and addicting game
I was looking for realistic games with sailing ships and I really couldn't find any good games (except for pirates creed which I got bored with.) I found this game and I was almost amazed at how lucky I was to find this game. Really good game with good graphics, realistic sailing, accurate ships, and realistic ammo types. Maybe except for bombs and mortars. Another thing I really like is the different variants between the ships. I also like the attention to detail in first person. One thing that you could fix is to make the boom on the snow class a little bit higher. I would also like it if there weren't as many spontaneous confederacy attacks against you while traveling between ports. Other than that, this is a great game. If you are looking for a good pirate game, this game is a worthwhile download. Trust me, you'll like it. Unless your the developer who's reading this, you'd already know :p.
As a ‘open world game’ lover, I absolutely LOVE this game. The only thing is, when I get attacked by EITC JUST for entering their territory, they have 6 ships at their command. What I’m saying is it’s not fair if the AI gets to command 6 and you only command 4. The other problem I have is what the brigs can do to a first rate. I mean, if you had 4 brigs with double cannon balls, you could take down a first rate in a minute. That’s a little too big for an advantage. The things I REALLY LOVE about this game is it’s so realistic in paying, taxes, and sailing. To help with that experience, I would love it if you guys would shrink the characters so that you can animate them hoisting the flag. And, the ship looking more like a bigger thing than them. (The cabins in the game look like some kinda dog house) thank you for reading this!
This would be 6 stars if not for the Confederates🤬
Pretty much every time I leave a port, I get attacked by the confederate pirates. It is really annoying. VERY annoying. Sometimes I make it through, sometimes I lose a ship or two, and sometimes I lose some of my best ships!
Besides that, everything about this game is great, and I love it. Good graphics, good battle, cool ships, and I like the aspect of making money off of buying and selling goods(if only the confederate pirates weren’t there!). If you please fix this issue this will be my favorite game ever, I will change my rating to five stars and probably spend like $20 on it.
If you are a developer for this game, you probably won’t read this review. If you are a person wondering if you should get this game like I was, get it! If you don’t have enough space, this is worth more than whatever’s taking up space on your device.
- Teresa Dymek
- 170.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- 20,000 gold coins $7.99
- 4,000 gold coins $2.99
- 1,000 gold coins $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.