Take the helm of your own ship and conquer the Caribbean!
The Pirate: Plague of the Dead is a sandbox game, letting you see what it’s like to be the fiercest pirate captain to ever hoist the Jolly Roger! Assume the role of legendary pirate captain John Rackham, and use arcane voodoo magic to raise the Flying Gang from the dead. Together, the members of this historical band of pirates will face the terrifying Inquisitor.
Each of the resurrected captains has unique skills, which improve your ship’s statistics, ensure more gold, give advantage in battle or even let you summon the mighty Kraken!
Featuring an open world without loading screens, dynamic day and night cycle and weather system, it offers each gamer an unforgettable experience.
Plague of the Dead is a new installment of The Pirate series, following the hit game Caribbean Hunt, which met with a great reception and gained a steady following.
PLUNGE HEAD-FIRST INTO THE GREAT PIRATE ADVENTURE:
- Complete the exciting campaign, which lets you unlock unique ships and historical captains from the Golden Age of Piracy.
- Travel the fully open world allowing exploration of both charted and uncharted waters full of enemies, treasure islands, smuggler outposts, towns and more, without a loading screen.
- Explore the Caribbean Sea, conquer cities, trade, and seek treasure and hidden locations.
- Loot, trade and build. The game features an economy system allowing you to gain gold and upgrade your ships.
- Expand your fleet and become a force to be reckoned with in fierce sea battles.
- Enjoy the visually striking graphics, realistic physics, dynamic day and night cycle and weather system.
- Fixed treasure island compass letters.
- Fixed damaged sails graphics.
- Fixed missing fleets bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Review the pirate plague of the dead
The pirate play with the dad is a very successful spin off or expansion to the pirate Caribbean hunt but one thing I believe is missing out of this game is the ability to produce your own resources and tax or treasure convoys such as I believe you should be able to create your own plantations a cotton plantation or sugar plantation and being able to attack or read any nations a treasure convoys or tax convoys but make the convoys very difficult that way you would have to plan out a strategic way of attack like certain ship to be the escort ships and certain ships be the treasure ships and my last suggestion is for final confrontation once you've conquered all the ports in the Caribbean I think all the nations should gang up for like a huge fight at the end to confront you maybe even try to take you out I will be ships of all nations in colors to take you down it's up to you to stop this and keep your hold on the Caribbean but so far I have enjoyed the very in-depth in detail of the game thank you
Incredible but something is missing
The game is absolutely amazing! Terrific combat, great open world, and great graphics. The one thing that would make this game even better is a ship that is designed exactly like the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean. Now I know that the game has The Silhouette which is based on the Black Pearl but it looks nothing like the Pearl. This game would be the best pirate game ever if it just had a ship designed to look exactly like the Black Pearl but name it something else so it is not a dead giveaway. Other than that, absolutely amazing game.
First of all, the Flying Dutchman seems like an entire joke. I mean the ship is supposed to be CREEPY!! Not flat with a bunch of sails. Now, something I would like for u to actually ADD, is the THE BLACK PEARL. Hey! You have the Flying Dutchman! And another thing, on my device, there are only 2 pirate flags: The Jolly Roger, and Blackbeard’s. That’s just totally dumb because on one of your picture when u tap on this app on the App Store has a flag that’s TOTALLY different! Please add more pirate flags such as the “red blood flags” it would make my experience much much better
Sincerely, Me.. lol
- Teresa Dymek
- 166.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- 20,000 gold coins $7.99
- Soul Eater $4.99
- Nautilus $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.