The Pirate’s Treasure - a memo game for kids
By Tappeal AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
- "TOP 500 apps in the world" according to SUNDAY TIMES! (Jan 2012)
- WIRED/GEEKDAD: "The Pirate’s Treasure has some really fun elements that distinguish it from other memory games..."
- Selected APP OF THE DAY by MACWORLD Sweden
- THE IPHONE MOM: "The Pirate’s Treasure is a fun twist on a memory game."
--- A fun and clever memory game for young pirates!---
After several years of searching in the Caribbean the pirates have finally found Captain Blackbeard’s hidden treasure-chest! But how are they going to divide the treasure? In a classic pirate duel of course - playing a game of memory!
Pick your pirate, use your brain and prepare to win the treasure!
- A memory game for two players
- Chose between eight different pirates. Which is your favourite?
- A magic compass decides which player should start
- Sound and music create the perfect pirate atmosphere!
- Charming animations with fun details
- Super easy to use! Even the youngest pirates can play!
- Guarantee: you will never lose any game pieces!
- No in-app purchases
- No in-app advertising
THE PIRATE’S TREASURE turns your iPhone/iPad into a traditional memory game but with a unique touch. It’s a fun game where children will practice their memory skills as well as their logic thinking. The app is for two players and suits young and old, sea dogs and land crabs!
Wombi produces fun and educational apps for kids! Check out all our apps on wombiapps.com!
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Updated title and fixed some bugs!
Love the graphics on this app. I also like that you have to wait until the coins flip back over before picking your next 2. This will help my students with poor impulse control and force them to stop and try to remember the pictures. My students will like picking their own pirate. Really cute app!
This app is ok, but it is advertised as educational, which it s not. If the coins they turned over were pictures of actual coins instead of just pictures, it could easily become educational. A more difficult level could have different coin combinations that equal the same thing.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tappeal AB
- © 2011 Wombi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.