The first podcast app for iPhone that is not only free, but easy for anyone to use. The Podcast App is the
easiest way to find, save and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
Explore new podcasts across a variety of topics, including news, education, comedy, finance, politics,
religion, crime, and many more.
Enjoy popular shows like:
- This American Life
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- Stuff You Should Know
- Hidden Brain
- and many others!
Download The Podcast App for free to:
* Access more than 500,000 podcasts and subscribe to your favorites.
* Listen to more than 30,000,000 episodes. Play them immediately or save them to listen offline later.
* Easily access new episodes from your favorite shows.
* Use our efficient episode search to look for a specific guest, book or topic that you’re interested in,
and we’ll find relevant episodes.
* Browse popular shows and get the best content with our curated lists.
* Discover the best episodes based on your favorite topics ranging from sports and health, to finances
and career development, to history and sex advice, and more!
—— Download The Podcast App for free today ——
* Keep up with the latest news.
* Learn about startups, side projects or a new language like Spanish, French, German, etc.
* Put your finances in order and manage your money wisely.
* Enhance your spirituality by listening to shows about Christianity, Buddhism and Islam.
Questions or feedback? We read every single email.
Want us to add a specific Podcast? Have suggestions? Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
The Podcast App is ad-supported. A Premium subscription to remove visual ads is offered and payment
will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your account will be charged for
renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and will identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-
renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Any
unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription to
that publication, where applicable. Current price for the Premium option is $9.99 USD per year, and may
vary from country to country.
The Podcast App now supports many more languages: Danish, Dutch, German, French, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish.
Your feedback makes The Podcast App better. Keep it coming! Please email us at email@example.com. We read it all.
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful for us. If you think The Podcast App is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a review? We'd greatly appreciate it. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Since the new iOS, I have had nothing but problems with Apple’s Podcast app. I tried Stitcher first, as an alternative, but they didn’t have all of the podcasts I listen to available. This was the second app I tried, and I found it to be exactly what I was looking for. First and foremost, it works; doesn’t crash, doesn’t freeze, works with my Bluetooth shower speaker, just fantastic. I haven’t tried it over Bluetooth in my car yet, but I hope the ads don’t cause any problems with that. I love that it’s so quick and easy to install and add to playlist in one simple step. With Apple’s app, that process had become never ending. Two negatives (but I’m thrilled enough with how the app works that I won’t subtract stars for them): ads are a bit startling. To click on something and see a cartoon Trump’s face pop up, rather than what I was trying to do, always creeps me out. I don’t think I would pay for an ad-free version to make them go away, I just wish they could happen at some other point. Also, I miss the on-screen volume controls. Not the end of the world, but I wish that could be added!
Love the app but reinstalling breaks subscription
/UPDATE: the most recent update has fixed the ability to Restore my active subscription so I am now VERY PLEASED with this app overall. Many thanks to the dev team for getting this sorted out. /UPDATE: after several app updates I still can’t restore my already paid for subscription. The app is great otherwise but it’s been many weeks since I paid for it and am still stuck with ads because the Restore button doesn’t work. Not cool. /UPDATE
I love this app, best podcast player I’ve seen. I subscribed to it but seemed to have found a bug where removing and reinstalling the app breaks the subscription and the ads don’t go away. Can renew subscription and can’t Restore button the ads away. Not sure what to do as I can’t find a way to contact support either. This would be five stars if those things were fixed/made clearer.
Hi CthulhuMan, we are extremely sorry about this frustrating situation!
Can you write us to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ask you for some information and make sure we fix this issue as soon as possible?
Needs option to play newest to oldest episode
As the Apple podcast app has gotten progressively more convoluted, I’ve begun looking for an alternative. This app has a lot to like in the straightforward interface and easy access to shows you have added. Finding new podcasts and saving episodes is also intuitive.
However the big drawback is the app will not play podcasts in reverse order (from newest to oldest). The lack of this option is a killer for me, since I prefer to click the most recent episode in a show and then let it play back through previous episodes. This is great for long road trips, and requires no touching of the phone or looking at the screen.
If playback order options were added, I’d gladly switch and pay the fee for the ad free version. As it is, I’ll have to keep looking...😕
- Evolve Global, Inc.
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Evolve Global, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Podcast App Premium $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.