By Subsplash Consulting
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the official app for The Porch.
The Porch is a community of young adults in their 20s and 30s who come together each Tuesday evening to praise God, study His Word, and go out to impact the world around us throughout the week.
Check out recent messages, read recent blog posts, and connect with us.
For more information about the Porch, check out www.theporchdallas.com
The Porch app was developed with the Subsplash App Platform
What's New in Version 4.8.1
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 25, 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Subsplash Consulting
- App: © 2017 Subsplash, Content: © 2017 The Porch
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes