*** Become The Spin Master, Play The Price Is Right Slots!***
COME ON DOWN! Play the official new Price Is Right Slots on iPhone, iPod & iPad. The Price Is Right Slots combines all the elements of the greatest game show of all times: Pricing Games, classic music, “The Big Wheel” and more!
Try to beat the odds and unlock new slots based on the show’s classic Pricing Games as you level up. Multiply you winnings by making it to the Pricing Game Bonus Round, Contestants' Row, or by getting a shot at spinning the Big Wheel!
The Price Is Right Slots features:
• Slot Machines inspired by the show’s classic Pricing Games. Each include a Pricing Game Bonus Round: Shell Game, Three Strikes, CliffHangers, Race Game, Plinko and more!
• The chance to win a spot at Contestants' Row and multiply your winnings
• The chance to access the Big Wheel Time to multiply your winnings
• Stunning visual effect, authentic stages & sounds, Big Wheel, and other game elements modeled after the TV show
• The ability to Play as a guest or connect through your Facebook account. Facebook users can receive coins from friends and send & receive free spins!
• Game Center Enabled: measure your achievements with the Price Is Right Slots Community.
Become The Spin Master. Play now!
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
NEW GLAMOROUS LOOK & FEEL!
- Win in style with the ALL-NEW Collections layout.
- Keep your win streak going even longer with our new streamlined look!
- Winning never gets old so the COLLECT Special Bonus effect has been refreshed!
- Improved performance and bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
Wanted To Love But Just Couldn't!!
I loved the graphics and sounds on this game they were really cool!! But since you hardly ever won anything on any of the spins you use up your money very quickly and suddenly the graphics and sound doesn't mean as much anymore! Also, you would think that on the Big Wheel Bonus the spins would be free - I mean it is a Bonus and all - but its not, you have to pay for each spin and since a quarter of the spins don't win anything and another half of the spins are at X1 instead of x2 or x3 you hardly ever win your money back on that either! The thing is in order to play for any length of time you have to buy money to play with. Now I don't mind doing that on games I like playing and I have many times over but the problem with TPIR is that it hardly ever wins so after I bought a package I hoped that would change - sucker I know - so it didn't and I went through it pretty quickly. The only reason I am keeping this app is because it has mPoints which I LOVE which is also why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1!! Which was for the graphics and sound the game itself is a "0" star!!!
The no win game
Unlike my husband who had enough and deleted this game from his iPad, I have kept playing in an attempt to find some way to actually win. No such luck! There is no way. What I have learned however is that it benefits you more to gather all of the tokens in the treasure chest than to try and win in bonus round or any other way. You can buy the tokens but I just bet minimum of one coin on twenty Lines and set the auto spin. It takes a lot of patience since you tend to get the same token over and over but you will eventually get all of them and that adds to your four hour bonus. I have made it to level 96 using this method and because my four hour bonus is up to 67,000, I have not had to purchase any more coins.
It's the only way that I have found so far to play this game without going broke! Still wouldn't give it more than two-stars.
My husband and I both downloaded this game because it seemed like a lot of fun. Initially we were all into it, buying more coins when we ran out and even going all week without playing so we could build up coins.
Problem with this game is that the pay outs are so low that it doesn't matter how much you bet, you will very rarely even break even. You have to land the bonus triggers three times before you can play and that can take hours if not days.
My husband finally had enough, deleted, and downloaded the wheel of fortune. Maybe he will have better luck! With that. I am about to do the same.
Tried really hard to like it, but.....
At first it's a lot of fun to play, but after constantly losing, the fun quickly leaves the game. I've come back A couple different times just to find that no matter what game you play, you're still going to lose. But if you do win, you rarely win back more than you bet to spin that round. This would be a lot of fun to play if only they would fix the payouts for ones winnings. Once you run out of coins, the game is quick to ask you to spend some real money to lose as quickly as you did with your starter coins. As rare as it is to win any type of a fair amount of coins, this doesn't make me want to spend my actual hard earned money.... It makes me write a review like this and then delete the game as quickly as I installed it. It's a shame how many negative reviews there is on this page complaining about the exact same issue. I'd be happy to come back and put some of my free time back to playing this game, but until some things have changed with the winnings, sorry to say, you lost me as a player.
- 246.1 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- ©2012 Ludia Inc. The Price is Right™ FremantleMedia Operations BV The Price Is Right and all related logos and slogans™ FremantleMedia Operations BV. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 collectible $1.99
- Small pack of coins $9.99
- Mini pack of coins $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.