The Proposal was designed by sales professionals who needed an efficient way to generate proposals for their clients in real time. There were a few other estimating or proposal apps already in the marketplace but they all lacked essential features. The Proposal was born!…
We are committed to enhancing The Proposal going forward to make it an even more effective and powerful sales tool for you and your business!
- Versatile 64-bit design that can be used for any industry by any salesperson
- Supports independent Sales Reps and multiple manufacturer product and service price lists
- Import your company’s logo & contact information
- Add full summary for scope of work
- Undo/Redo buttons for editing proposal scope
- Adjustable scope text size so you can see more of what you write.
- Import client's logo & address from your contacts or the web
- Save footer, company address & logo as defaults
- Save and search as many client proposals as you can create
- Proposals are searchable & sortable and can be backed up from your iPad
- Import dealer/vendor price sheets
- Export proposals as a full page PDF
- Export proposals as PDF or RTF files to Dropbox
- Print proposals using AirPrint
- Email proposals to client
- Import and edit proposals as full RTF to your computer word processing program
- Set sales tax or use Tax Exempt
- Add discount percentage by item or entire project
- Easily save and copy proposals for later review and reuse
- Easily draft custom proposals using defined presets for opening, terms, body and closing statements in the proposal scope
- Set markup percentage for all hardware & labor for specific items or all items
- Add hardware (brand, model, description, cost, markup & price) to your inventory
- Add labor skills (title, description, hourly rate, daily rate and markup) to your inventory
- GPS logging to track location of all your clients (all logs stored only on your iPad which we will never access!)
- Preview all hardware, labor, totals, cost, markup discount & profit for a proposal on one screen
- Proposals may be signed by the provider and/or the customer on screen
- Lock a proposal to protect it from changes selectively or automatically upon customer signature
- Set the proposal to “client view” to hide all profit and markup information from your customer
- Full support of the euro
- Split single sales tax setting into separate product and service settings
- Suitable for development of invoices, shipping lists, etc.
- Ability to selectively display or hide unit costs and totals
This is the first proposal app to not only include such a broad and expansive feature set, but also provide a powerful database backend to support your dealer/vendor confidential data for easy access while on-site.
What people are saying:
"Phenomenal application. Well done." -Piscesqt11
"You guys created THE app I have been waiting for, for a looking time! Regards from The Netherlands" - Anna M. B.
"Great Program!" -Terry C.
"Love the app!" -Omar H.
"I am really liking the app." - Shawn W.
"I have downloaded Your app and I think it's great!" -Remco F.
NOTE: The Proposal is powerful and provides an easy means to create proposals. It is not a full-fledged word processor or spreadsheet program and does not support text formatting, page layouts, or adjusting the appearance and calculations used in price lists. The app provides an attractive and professional fixed layout along with options to enable or disable output of certain items such as a cover sheet, footer, price subtotals, and taxes, and to change the font family used in your proposals. You can also export your proposal draft to a word processor document for further refinement, for that special high-value proposal. Please see a typical proposal output layout in the screen snapshots below or at http://matrixis.com/theproposalapp/.
The Proposal 2.4.5 updates Dropbox support to use Dropbox's Version 2 API. As of June 26, 2017, the Version 1 API will be unavailable (retired). You may be required to sign in to Dropbox after installing this version.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is feature rich with a ton of flexibility. The end results give you a polished and professional look. Even allows you to import excel spreadsheet pricing, include images, adjust tax, markup, discounts and so on. Too many features to list really. If you need to make adjustments to your proposal later on, it's simple and easy to do. Bottom line, if you're looking for an app with a large amount of flexible options, this is it. No more cookie cutter/fill in the blank forms that limit you or don't have features you want. This should be your only purchase. I did request an invoicing feature so that you could invoice for additional expenses at a later date without having to redo your original proposal. They said it was something that will be added in the next couple of months. And, I must say that the support for this is timely and professional which is a breath of fresh air compared to some other apps we've purchased in the past. Keep up the great work guys.
Looking forward to future releases!
This app gives us the ability to be more efficient in the field and also keep our paperwork to a minimum. Being able to provide a detailed and complete proposal to a client on the initial consultation is a breeze with this app. Leaving with a signed proposal as opposed to emailing/faxing then waiting is great too!
I was able to set up this app with our logo, all of our information and a fairly basic price list within an hour and headed to meet with a prospective client. While meeting with our client I was able to prepare a solid, professional, proposal on the spot. The client volunteered the comment, working with us was fast and easy from using our website all the way to the proposal he received. This app completely fits with our business plan to provide our clients with the most professional experience possible. I look forward to all future releases from the creators of the app.
The Best! Using for Sales Training and Consulting Services
I own a Sandler Training sales training and consulting business and was skeptical that it would work for our business as I didn't see any remarks from my world. It worked perfectly! I believe this is not just the best proposal app out there, but one of the VERY best business apps I've ever used. No joke! I was reluctant to pay so much for an app, but it has been worth every penny and lives up to its billing. I've even swapped emails with support (over a weekend) and they were on it. It's easy to use. Intuitive. It does everything I could ask and then some. I love the fact that I can put a cover page with a logo from the client. That's just cool! I've had two clients sign the proposal that I created during the meeting. It takes that little time to create (1-2 minutes).
I'm blown away!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.