An expansion by Zarista Games.
The Quest - Celtic Doom is an expansion to The Quest, a beautifully hand-drawn open world role playing game with old school grid-based movement and turn based combat.
After enabling the expansion, you can explore new areas and adventures. However, if you don't have The Quest, you can also play the expansion as a standalone game.
You feel the wrap of magic around you, a confused mix of love and hate summoning you to face Merlin once more. Your feelings are mixed, dealing with Merlin always means trouble but the choice is not yours. The magic mist absorbs you transporting you back to his Celtic world.
To access the new areas (not applicable if you are playing the expansion standalone), go to Mithria harbor and talk to captain Hanty, then select "Celtic Doom" as your travel destination. It's recommended you reach at least level 65 before taking on the challenges posed by this expansion.
- The player can now kill the Wolf Witch if they have the Harpies' Protection Shield in their inventory (no need to equip).
- The Silver Beater in Credne's Forge now gives the player the option of Nothing if they don't want to smelt any items.
- Vilya, BT.
- 235.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Redshift
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.