The Recipe Box To Go — Your Pocket, Your Recipes
By Kathleen Tafel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, display, and manage your very own recipes with one of the best loved recipe managers in the app store. The Recipe Box To Go lets you pull up your recipes whenever the mood strikes, so you can shop for tonight's dinner or share with friends. This 21st-century cooking tool helps you get your recipes into a quickly-sorted, easily shared format that can’t be misplaced, covered in stains, or catch on fire.
New and Notable January 2012 — iTunes App Store
• One-touch Instant Import from dozens of popular websites
(See support site for list)
• Transfer recipes from any email or text document with copy and paste
• Fully flexible entry fields allow for imperial or metric units
• Write notes while you cook without leaving the display screen
• Swap and sync with other users or other devices with Recipe Link
• Search for multiple ingredients simultaneously
• Cross-reference recipes in multiple categories
• Sort and rate recipes
• Email ingredients as a clickable shopping list
• Email import/export and printing
• Access your recipes without an Internet connection
• Back up recipes through iTunes file sharing
• Luscious typography and professional layout design
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
• Highlight steps in the directions with a tap
• Dim ingredients as you gather them
• Tutorials to guide you through various functions
• Quickly send feedback or ask questions
Please write to us with your questions!
If you’re having an issue with using the app, we’re here to help. If you leave your questions here on the iTunes reviews, we have no way to write you back. Also, don’t forget to check the website for our tutorials and FAQs which we are always working to improve based on your feedback!
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Stability improvements including dynamic type in the shopping list as well as capturing and saving recipe photos.
— Improve Recipe Link speed
— Improve overall speed
— Faster download
Crashes when trying to import
I've had this app on my iPhone and iPad for several years now. I love it and want to give 5 ⭐️... But recently I am not able to import. The app crashes when I try to import or double tap photo to copy to the recipe. It's frustrating to have to type it all in or copy and paste from the site of the recipe back to the app.
Please fix this so I can get recipes easier! I do use this app all the time!
I'm a long time user of the iPad version, which I love. I use the iPhone version when I'm out and about. It does everything the iPad version does. So convenient and easy.
The update looks great! Sharing between devices is fast and simple.
Highly recommend this app. Best one out there😊!
The Best App Ever
I've been using this app for years on both my iPad and iPhone, and I love it. It's an essential part of my everyday meal planning & preparation. It's truly the best app ever. Easy, efficient, & user-friendly. Highly recommended!!!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kathleen Tafel
- © 2012-2014 Corpus Collusion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.