The Recipe Box - Your Kitchen, Your Recipes
By Kathleen Tafel
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, display, and manage your very own recipes with one of the best loved recipe managers in the app store. The Recipe Box is all you need to build a fantastic looking digital cookbook you’ll use every day.
Developed by foodies who love their iPad, this 21st-century cooking tool helps you get your recipes into a quickly-sorted, easily shared format that can’t be misplaced, covered in stains, or catch on fire. "The perfect tool for serious cooks" — @AppStore
Watch our demo video!
“Attention to small details makes The Recipe Box stand apart from its competition.” — PadGadget
“The Recipe Box is easily the best cooking tool app on the market today.” — AppAdvice.com
“For home cooks… a welcome addition to the iPad’s kitchen repertoire” — iPad 'n Gravy
New and Notable, Staff Favorite — iTunes App Store
• One-touch Instant Import from more than 80 popular recipe sites
(See support site for list)
• Capture data from any unsupported website quickly and easily
• Transfer recipes from any email or text document with copy and paste
• Fully flexible entry fields allow for imperial or metric units
• Use The Recipe Box Keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms
• Write notes while you cook without leaving the display screen
• Swap and sync with other users or other devices with Recipe Link
• Search for multiple ingredients simultaneously
• Cross-reference recipes in multiple categories
• Sort and rate recipes
• Email ingredients as a clickable shopping list
• Email import/export and printing
• Access your recipes without an Internet connection
• Back up recipes through iTunes file sharing
• Luscious typography and professional layout for iOS7
• Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
• Highlight steps in the directions with a tap
• Dim ingredients as you organize them
• Recipe ingredients, instructions, and notes respond to Text Size in iPad Settings.
• Tutorials to guide you through various functions
• Feature maps
• Quickly send feedback or ask questions
Please write to us with your questions!
If you’re having an issue with using the app, we’re here to help. If you leave your questions here on the iTunes reviews, we have no way to write you back. Also, don’t forget to check the website for our tutorials and FAQs which we are always working to improve based on your feedback!
What's New in Version 5.0.1
Small improvements including:
— Save photos from the camera
— Shopping list responds to dynamic text
— Full special keyboard in landscape orientation
— Save categories on more than one recipe
— Improved speed when switching lists
— Improved Recipe Link speed
— More iOS 8 compatibility
— Instant Import improvements
— Faster download
Must have for home cooks
This is easily my most go to app on my iPad and iPhone. It's semi-editable shopping list feature makes it easy to create and adjust my shopping list so I never forget anything or buy something I already have while at the store. My only wish is that it could combine like items from multiple recipes instead of just listing it again. The easy import feature makes it a snap to import recipes from the web, it even includes the photo! The syncing feature seamlessly keeps my iPhone version up to date so I don't have to take my iPad shopping with me and I especially love that I can access my recipes without having to be connected. It's easy and reliable. I recommend it to anyone who loves to cook.
Absolutely my favorite app!
Yay! The photo bug has been fixed, and I'm dancing in the street. I looked far and wide for just the right recipe app, and unequivocally I have found it with this one. I have spent the last year inputting over 600 of my own recipes with their own Cameral Roll pictures. This app does it all: imports easily from recipe websites, easily see what you've put into your recipe as you cook with touch check-offs, share recipes with restaurant employees or foodie friends. I could go on and on...simply put: this is the BEST app for recipe gathering and heavy cooking use.
Back to 5 stars!
Thank you thank you thank you - with photo ability re-enabled this app is back to 5-star status. This app far surpasses all other recipe apps. I have a lifetime of my recipes all in one place, with me wherever I go (so convenient when at grocery store or when camping/traveling). The organization, input and sharing features and ease of retrieval are second to none. Stop comparing and just get this app, you will not regret it!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 17, 2015
- Version: 5.0.1
- Size: 15.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kathleen Tafel
- © 2011-2015 Corpus Collusion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.