The Recipe Box - Your Kitchen, Your Recipes
By Corpus Collusion
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It's madness, I tell you!! The Recipe Box is on sale through the end of March!
Create, display, and manage your very own recipes with one of the best loved recipe managers in the app store. The Recipe Box is all you need to build a fantastic looking digital cookbook you’ll use every day. Developed by foodies who love their iPad, this 21st-century cooking tool helps you get your recipes into a quickly-sorted, easily shared format that can’t be misplaced, covered in stains, or catch on fire. "The perfect tool for serious cooks" — @AppStore
Watch our demo video!
“Attention to small details makes The Recipe Box stand apart from its competition.” — PadGadget
“The Recipe Box is easily the best cooking tool app on the market today.” — AppAdvice.com
“For home cooks… a welcome addition to the iPad’s kitchen repertoire” — iPad 'n Gravy
New and Notable, Staff Favorite — iTunes App Store
• One-touch Instant Import from more than 80 popular recipe sites
(See support site for list)
• Capture data from any unsupported website quickly and easily
• Transfer recipes from any email or text document with copy and paste
• Fully flexible entry fields allow for imperial or metric units
• Use The Recipe Box Keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms
• Write notes while you cook without leaving the display screen
• Swap and sync with other users or other devices with Recipe Link
• Search for multiple ingredients simultaneously
• Cross-reference recipes in multiple categories
• Sort and rate recipes
• Email ingredients as a clickable shopping list
• Email import/export and printing
• Access your recipes without an Internet connection
• Back up recipes through iTunes file sharing
• Luscious typography and professional layout for iOS7
• Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout
• Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
• Highlight steps in the directions with a tap
• Dim ingredients as you organize them
• Recipe ingredients, instructions, and notes respond to Text Size in iPad Settings.
• Tutorials to guide you through various functions
• Feature maps
• Quickly send feedback or ask questions
Please write to us with your questions!
If you’re having an issue with using the app, we’re here to help. If you leave your questions here on the iTunes reviews, we have no way to write you back. Also, don’t forget to check the website for our tutorials and FAQs which we are always working to improve based on your feedback!
What's New in Version 4.0.4
— Instant Import improvements.
— Bug fixes.
THE best recipe app!!
I'd been searching for ages trying to find a way to store & catalog recipes, and The Recipe Box is the PERFECT tool with which to do this! It's user-friendly & downright addictive. Having previously wasted time & money on software that promised much but was either inefficient or complicated, I am delighted with this fabulous App and highly recommend it to anyone who loves cooking & owns a tablet. Mine is an iPad Mini.
Best recipe app/interface/import features out there
I've been using this app for a couple of years now. It's intuitive, simple, and incredibly smart in terms of its features. Auto import works amazingly for a ton of websites, and convenient features like shopping list generators and printable recipes make this by far the best recipe app for all the foodies out there
Best app for my recipe collection :))
This app is just what I was looking for for keeping my recipes organized. I had a ton of recipes I found online bookmarked in safari and I was able to import them into the app, categorize them and now I can even easily share them. Looks fantastic, too!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 4.0.4
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kathleen Tafel
- © 2011-2014 Corpus Collusion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.