The Riddles of Fingerling
By Federico Fanelli
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
A murder. A man suspected, but no evidences.
The police have only one possibility: ask for help from Maurice Fingerling, a man who works as a puzzle maker for a local newspaper. A man with a special gift ...
Thanks to his psionic powers, Fingerling can enter into the dreams of criminals to uncover the secrets they try to hide in the subconscious.
Behind puzzles and riddles, Fingerling will find the solution to the mystery.
* "Random-Generated Riddles": every time you start a new game, the riddles are randomly chosen. About 1 million possible combinations to each new game, high replay value.
* "Point and Click" Adventure, "Mystery Game" and "Escape Game" all in one.
* Investigate the murder, enter in the suspect's dreams and find all the clues.
* Brain teasers, classic riddles, mathematical sequences, find objects and keys to proceed in the adventure: a lot of things to do to resolve the mystery.
* Two different worlds: the real one and the dream world, full of puzzles and riddles to solve.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
iOS 7 compatibility fix
So the game seems like it's great but I can't seem to find out on my own because I get to my first riddle and there's some sort of glitch! I have to type the answer in but there's no way to lower my keyboard in order to check my answer. Maybe if this glitch were fixed I'd be able to finish the game
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 29, 2013
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 37.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Federico Fanelli
- © 2013 Prisma Comunicazione di Federico Fanelli
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Complete walkthrough$0.99