Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** iPad App of the Year ***
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
"We need more kids apps like Robot Factory" — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is No. 1 in Tinybop’s Digital Toys series which let kids create their own worlds. Each Digital Toys app is an open-ended construction kit for kids to build, test, and play. Kids develop creative-thinking, problem-solving, and storytelling skills.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Send text messages with robot stickers! Free sticker pack is included.
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike — play and learn together!
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising.
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
Please note: to play with your robots on Apple TV, make sure you’re signed in to the same iCloud account on Apple TV as your iPad or iPhone.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists.
We make apps for curious, creative, and kind kids.
We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110101 01100101 00100001
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop. :)
Now optimized for those with iPhone Xs!
Ratings and Reviews
Kids (and kids at heart) can unleash their inner scientists with this captivatingly clever robot-creation kit, which features millions of different combinations for mechanical inventions. Whether you’re assembling a wheeled bot with laser guns for arms or a jolly jumping automaton with pogo-stick legs, taking your new bot on a walk through the woods will highlight the success—or the rough edges—of your design. While The Robot Factory teaches some nifty physics basics, we like to play around just for the pure fun of it.
An excellent gateway for future robot-builders
Hi everyone! Even though I am an adult- way above the age range of this game- this game is actually quite fun and inspiring! I love robots, and this game really floats my boat. The only thing that could make it better would be a “free-roam” mode where your robots are also able to roam free and interact with you and each other (but no fighting! I agree with a previous reviewer and I also like that this game has no violence).
Developer Response ,
Hi & thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear that you like the app. We'd love to hear more about the "free-roam" mode that you would like to see. Please email us at email@example.com. Thanks! 🎉 😀
Lots of fun
My 5-year-old really enjoys this app and figuring out how things work. It could use some more scenery options to move bots around in. Some reviewers want a bot battle option, but I love that it doesn't have one. Please keep it that way! There are plenty of fighting apps out there people can get. I'm tired of kids' apps being violent, and I'm glad this one isn't!
Developer Response ,
We're so happy to hear that your 5-year-old loves the app! We'd love to hear what kinds of scenery options you'd like to see. Please email us to at firstname.lastname@example.org with any ideas 🙏 Thanks!
- Tinybop Inc.
- 370.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2017 Tinybop Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.