The Safety Minute by Robert Siciliano-ebook-Living on High Alert; How to Take Control of Your Personal Security and Prevent Fraud
By i-mobilize, inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have all the ingredients to incorporate safety and security fundamentals. Here are all the facts you need.
“As a Professional Speaker and business woman, traveling every week... [I find that] this book is a pro-active proclamation of personal security.” Naomi Rhode, National Speakers Association, Past President
• 10 Types of Personal Security: In a post 9/11 world, become the master of your business and personal security at home or traveling here and abroad. Learn fundamentals of Internet safety, prevent identity theft and fraud.
• 10 Laws of Survival: Know how to take control of your fear, anger, aggressiveness, submissiveness, indecisiveness, alertness, assertiveness, body language, voice, and eye contact. Most important, learn to trust your intuition.
• 10 Fundamentals of Self-Defense: Learn the actual methods, techniques and strategies proven to work for the average person by the best professional street-wise survivors and scam-busters on earth!
• Personal Security Products: Learn first-hand the pros and cons of using weapons, lethal (guns and knives) vs. non-lethal (sprays and alarms), and the value of putting security systems in place.
ROBERT L. SICILIANO “THE LIFESAVER!”
is a sought-after speaker on corporate security who lives the same fascinating, fun realities he brings to you with each public appearance. Robert is a 6-foot tall, 200-pound ‘Improper Bostonian’ whose presentations you’ve seen on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, Sally, Montel, Maury and in the NY Times, Good Housekeeping, Mademoiselle, Woman’s Day and on Howard Stern...and he rides a purple Harley.
This book is a handy reference on security issues in a world that forces you and your business to take responsibility for your safety and gain control of your premises. You will find yourself referring to this life-saving tool again and again.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 03, 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 2.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-mobilize.com Inc.
- © 2010 i-Mobilize Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.