This is the most convenient and reliable way to access the SaintCast on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. If you’re 'connected by Wi-Fi, 3G, or EDGE, you're connected to the latest episode. Instant access, just touch and play!
As an added bonus, you get bonus stuff!
* Downloadble Wallpaper for your iPhone / iPod Touch
* Access to exclusive bonus content
* Call the Show from your iPhone
* Email the show your questions and comments
* Follow the show on Twitter
The SaintCast App contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes. Call-in feature is only available on iPhone but not the iPad or iPod Touch)
Compatible with iPhoneX
Ratings and Reviews
Great little app
This is a great liitle app for fans of Saintcast that gives you access to all the episodes without the need to sinc your iPhone or iPod. It also includes handy social media tools that make it easier to interact with the show's host, with telephone and email links , as well as Facebook, Twitter, and links to the show's website. Well worth the $1.99 fee even for casual listeners.
A Must Have App for SaintCast Fans
This app is the crowning touch to my iPod Touch. Not only does the icon look cool among my page of Catholic apps, but it's also practical. Being able to listen to the latest SaintCast podcast without syncing to my computer is fantastic. I really love the ability to add the podcast artwork to my iPod Touch wallpaper. Thanks Dr. Paul!
Great Addition to a Great Podcast
I've listened to Dr Paul's Saintcast for a couple of years now. The Saincast app just makes it easier for downloading. You can even mark your favourites for repeat listening. That means you don't need to sync to get to new or old episodes. Thanks Dr Paul.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.