The No.1 puzzle game in over 25 countries.
"The Secret of Raven Rock is a good-looking adventure title with solid gameplay." 4/5 - Gamezebo.com
"Overall, Raven Rock is done very well and offers some solid point-and-click entertainment." - App Unwrapper
'Beautiful visuals. Lost track of time while playing the game. Perfect game for adventure and fantasy fans." - 4Gamer Japan
'Overall, The Secret of Raven Rock is a game that challenges the brain to think critically in a way that is fun.' 4/5 - Games In Asia
SOLVE THE MYSTERY AND SAVE THE DAY!
After weeks of travel you've arrived home. However, something isn't quite right. The town of Raven Rock is abandoned and there is a strange, haunting vibration hanging in the air.
NOW IT'S UP TO YOU!
Explore the town and its surroundings. Investigate the shocking disappearance of the townsfolk.
WHO IS THE MYSTERIOUS STRANGER?
- Challenging yet accessible gameplay will draw you in.
- More than 50 beautiful locations connected via glorious animated sequences.
- Over 25 ingenious puzzles shrouded in mystery.
- Fill your journal with curious clues. Can you decipher their meaning?
- Gather dozens of intriguing items to aid you in your adventure.
- Skillfully make use of your device, including the camera and gyroscope.
- Immerse yourself within the captivating storyline.
- Game Center achievements.
English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese
Download now and solve The Secret of Raven Rock!
Fix for game rating issue, the link now works as it should.
Various bug fixes and improvements of course.
Thank you for playing!!
Ratings and Reviews
Entertaining for puzzle lovers
If you have an itch for a puzzle adventure game, this will scratch it although you'll not come away amazed.
The graphics, sounds and controls are very well-done. They're actually what kept me immersed in the game I think.
However, the adventure and story are purely backdrops for puzzles...so don't go into this with high expectations or thinking you'll solve the ultimate secret of Raven Rock. The story does not get resolved. Maybe a sequel was planned or underway?
And I would have to agree with one reviewer: way too many picture puzzles. These are never interesting and they do get tedious in this game. I especially didn't like that one was the last puzzle to solve. Going through the tedium for something so anticlimactic was a little annoying.
In summary, I was entertained and even enjoyed playing. I'd given it two more stars if there were less picture puzzles and if the story itself was the driver of the game, not the puzzles.
I'm changing my review. Save your money.
Yes, the scenery is lovely. And the 3D movement is immersive. Hence the 2-stars. But after playing a bit more into the game...there are a few things that make this game difficult and not enjoyable.
1) slide puzzles. I mean really? How many do we need? All types of slide puzzles (including the square and ring types) are tedious and not many people enjoy them. At least give us a skip option.
2) the requires access to your camera. The bottle of poison needs to be mixed green. How could we possibly know that we have to aim our camera at something around our home that is green? That's impossible to guess. And I had to look up the walkthrough.
3) the chess puzzle. Another difficult and tedious one...considering you have to clear 55moves. And again, i needed another walkthrough cheat.
By this point, I'm done referring to walkthroughs just to get through the mini-puzzles. I have given up on the game. I would request a refund but it is outside the time frame allowed for refunds.
Btw...Im not the only person who has mentioned these problems. I suggest people pass this one up and save their money. At least until the developer makes some changes.
Initially intriguing but disappointing in the end
I love adventure games and the game mechanics in this one had some nice variants. However, there were too many slide-pieces-around-to-make-a-picture puzzles and there is no skip. Those puzzles were tedious at best and in one case positively buggy as the pieces wouldn't stay where I put them. Better navigation and better way to keep track of what has and has not been done would be nice too. The story ended without a proper resolution but that only made me realize I had long since forgotten the premise and was just wandering around exploring and solving puzzles as they were presented. In other words, this isn't really an adventure game. It is just a puzzle game and, ultimately, not that good of one.
- Raven Rock Games Ltd
- 108.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Raven Rock Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.