The Settlers of Tandria HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Settlers of Tandria requires your full strategic potential and power of deduction to succeed in thrilling real-time battles.
Do you have what it takes to become a powerful lord?
• 2 players on 1 iPad: Discover an addictive and thrilling multiplayer experience
• Action packed strategy: Use your cleverness and fast reaction to make sure you will win the battle.
• Skirmish game mode: Fight against your friends or the AI on randomly created maps.
• Campaign: A challenging single player mode that explains the controls and gameplay step by step.
• Intuitive touchscreen controls: Drag your units across the map and construct new buildings using simple finger movement.
• Fast-forward anytime: Fast forward the game to bypass long construction times.
• Easy to learn and addictive: The intuitive gameplay allows everyone to master the game.
Requires iPad OS 3.2 or higher!
Perfectly suited for iPad. Love it. Found it while searching for games that can handle two players on one device and it's waaaay better than anything else out there in that category. But I was also pleasantly surprised to discover the single player campaign is totally addicting - and you can play random skirmishes against ai and set the level difficulty. The ONLY thing this game lacks is online, but the multiplayer on one device is extremely cool.
Overall, fun, bright graphics, awesome gameplay, genius balance of depth and playability (maybe a tad more complicated than Plants vs Zombies), perfectly suited for iPad. I honestly don't understand why I'm the only person reviewing this gem since Jan. Seriously, what's the deal? I feel like if more people knew about it maybe they'd consider adding online play - so let's go people - even at $8 this game is a steal. Trust me, we've all spent more on crap $1 games that get deleted after a day. And no, I'm not related to the developers in any way - just a fan of great games.
The game is pretty simple, after going through the campaign you completely understand how to play. The only problem is that the computer is way to easy. I can beat them on hard setting no matter how I setup the space or resources, without a challenge.
I like the challenge mode this game has however and would like more of those. They were fun and challenging.
It's not the PC game
I was a little surprised at how compromised the play interface is. I expected it to act much more like the pc game user interface and quite honestly don't see why it can't.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 30, 2010
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 16.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Ubisoft
- © 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. The Settlers, Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment Inc is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.