Stranded by a breakdown, you explore a nearby abandonded house only to find that you are not alone. A creature not of this world lairs within the walls. As the sun goes down, so do your odds against the Shadow Horror.
• Solve puzzles and mysteries.
• Name the horror that lurks.
• Author's commentary and game-plus content.
• Explore entirely at your discretion.
• Improvise weapons and defenses.
• You don't have to go into the house.
Added support for iPhone X. If you enjoy playing "The Shadow Horror," please leave a written review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't really make any sense
I've really enjoyed other games from this developer, but this one missed the mark. The story is creative, ambitious, and intriguing in premise, but something goes wrong in the execution and it just feels messy, repetitive and nonsensical.
Buggy. Give it a pass.
Decent story, but the was so buggy, I found it impossible to complete. Not worth it until this is corrected.
A Must Have
There's a lot that could go wrong when buying a game that just came out. There are bugs, typos, or just plain old boring.
But Shadow Horror quickly proves that it was worth the buy. If you're a fan of the Chose Your Own Adventure games this is for you, as it has a very interesting story, and even more interesting endings (even if some feel anticlimactic).
I won't ruin the story, but I encourage you to embrace the Shadows so you can find the golden light at the end.
- Hosted Games LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2015 Allen Gies
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.