Dorota Shaw is dead. And the prime suspects are three tarot readers with the uncanny ability to predict murder - or commit it. It’s your job to find out what else they know - but they won’t reveal their dark secrets to just anyone… Luckily, you can be anyone you want to be. Even the next victim.
The game features more than 1600 full HD video responses, a simple questioning interface with unique ‘delete’ mechanic, and a randomly chosen murderer at the start of the game. Developed by the World Record-breaking makers of "The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker".
As you explore the town of August, you'll be treated to a streaming radio broadcast of specially selected dark fiction read out by some of our favourite content creators...
Tex Murphy (Chris Jones)
Adam Day (CallOfCthulhu)
Brandy Clarke (Brandykins)
Jessa (The Jessa Channel)
John Mark Clawson
The Raw Geek
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Lovecraftian Game
Having already played this game on PC I knew this game was amazing so was way stoked I came to mobile. It TRULY has different in depth endings having seen multiple ones depending on the path you go down. And I can’t wait for the companies next game, Pocket Dreadfuls.
- Wales Interactive Limited
- 3.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Developed by D'Avekki Studios. Published by Wales Interactive. © 2018 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.